EPI question

PlumCrazy

Awards
Hello, everyone I am new to this forum. I currently just started 1ad and 4 ad by AMS 5 days ago. I found , half a bottle of epi in my cubbard that I forgot about . The problem is it two years old. I was thinking about stacking it if it was still good. I have a enough for 36 Mg twice a day. each pill is 18mgs and I have 14.

also, Im 26, Ran handful of cycles before. Have PCT all that good stuff. I just wanna know if the epi is still good

infraredline

Awards
Hello, everyone I am new to this forum. I currently just started 1ad and 4 ad by AMS 5 days ago. I found , half a bottle of epi in my cubbard that I forgot about . The problem is it two years old. I was thinking about stacking it if it was still good. I have a enough for 36 Mg twice a day. each pill is 18mgs and I have 14.

also, Im 26, Ran handful of cycles before. Have PCT all that good stuff. I just wanna know if the epi is still good
I wouldn't waist your time if you won't be able to run it for at least 4 weeks

PlumCrazy

Awards
Ok thank you what about 18Mgs for four weeks with the 1ad and 4ad . Im running the 1ad at 240mgs and 4ad at 400mg which is the recommend doses. I feel like I may need to step the 1ad dose up.

infraredline

Awards
Ok thank you what about 18Mgs for four weeks with the 1ad and 4ad . Im running the 1ad at 240mgs and 4ad at 400mg which is the recommend doses. I feel like I may need to step the 1ad dose up.
Just stick to the andro products. The lowest I'd ever run epistane is 30mg

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya the amount of capsules you have wont really amount to much at all as epi takes atleast about 2 weeks to become fully active... Id save it for your next epi cycle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 52
Supplements 30
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 27