Epicatechin question.

notorius

Awards
Based on your experience, what is the efficient dosage so to be consumed per day to deliver the claimed results?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Apex topical 1-2 mg. All the others are totally ineffective.
Do you mean 1-2 g?

Epi 2.0 by vital labs has 225mg twice daily for a total of 450 mg total per day. I would say anywhere around there and greater will be sufficient dosage for good results.

notorius

Awards
Do you mean 1-2 g?

Epi 2.0 by vital labs has 225mg twice daily for a total of 450 mg total per day. I would say anywhere around there and greater will be sufficient dosage for good results.
He meant any oral Epicatechin is of no use.

notorius

Awards
Where are my answer(s)?
Again,
Based on your experience, what is the efficient dosage in powder so to be consumed per day to deliver the claimed results? Thanks.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where are my answer(s)?
Again,
Based on your experience, what is the efficient dosage in powder so to be consumed per day to deliver the claimed results? Thanks.
@Iwilleattuna was experimenting with around a gram per day IIRC? Maybe he can chime in.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Iwilleattuna was experimenting with around a gram per day IIRC? Maybe he can chime in.
A while back, yes! Working up to a gram for about 2 weeks. Noticed insane recomp, some well-being, pumps, muscular endurance to the point that my hr was not spiking on intense exercises, vascularity and definitely a leaning effect. It’s just so expensive to run at that dose. With topical Epi from apex, I had no oral so I did experiment higher doses with the spray and noticed localized vascularity

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
A while back, yes! Working up to a gram for about 2 weeks. Noticed insane recomp, some well-being, pumps, muscular endurance to the point that my hr was not spiking on intense exercises, vascularity and definitely a leaning effect. It’s just so expensive to run at that dose. With topical Epi from apex, I had no oral so I did experiment higher doses with the spray and noticed localized vascularity
Still taking any forms of epicatechin regularly? Interested in how epi may compare to other popular endurance supplements such as beta alanine, cordyceps, etc.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The best oral Epi product I ever tried was from a brand called Wicked Supplements. It was a liquid product enhanced with SEDDS. It actually tasted decent. SoCal Nutrition was selling it. I believe it was discontinued years ago. The company was from Austraila I think.

notorius

Awards
Just to confirm, 1 gram of Epi powder (added to 20mg piperine) would help, correct? If so, how were you taking it throughout the day, all in one shot or divided?

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just to confirm, 1 gram of Epi powder (added to 20mg piperine) would help, correct? If so, how were you taking it throughout the day, all in one shot or divided?
I was stacking epicatechin products, not pure powder which had bioavailability enhancers such as piperine included. I'd say if you're using a pure epicatechin , piperine, black pepper or astragin would work

I split doses AM and pre , or sometimes AM/PRE/PM

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm running 900 mg per day of CEL Epi-plex alond with 1.5 ml of Apex Epichaos and am loving it so far......leaning up and my muscles seem to stay fuller for longer after a workout.
Nice! The higher , the better with this one IMO

notorius

Awards
I was stacking epicatechin products, not pure powder which had bioavailability enhancers such as piperine included. I'd say if you're using a pure epicatechin , piperine, black pepper or astragin would work

I split doses AM and pre , or sometimes AM/PRE/PM
Have you noticed any sides overall using such a high dosage?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
follidrone is a good epicatechin oral too. great option for stacking with epichaos

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
follidrone is a good epicatechin oral too. great option for stacking with epichaos
Can't go wrong with BLR either!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Topical - go with Apex

Caps - any non prop blend like CEL epi plex ( did 600mg various times with great results )

get topical + caps together and run 1ml w/ 300mg cap stretch that bottle out to 2 month supply :)

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you noticed any sides overall using such a high dosage?
No , lol. Well, maybe enhanced nutrient partitioning = lowering blood sugar a bit iirc. Nothing noteworthy tbh