Formestane (Aromatase Inhibitor) stand alone cycle & PCT?

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
I started and plan on doing 100mg formestane/formabolic 6 week cycle ... do I need to do any PCT ?

Im prescribed androgel 1% 5grams / day, do I still need PCT and WHAT KIND ?

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Awesome,

1) should I stop androgel and continue when im done with the cycle, to take it easy on my own natural production? or is it okay?

2) is 100mg / day enough to build muscle ? somewhere on a different forum it says below 200mg is good for estrogen reduction but for
"Anabolic/Androgenic effects: 300-500mg(*or higher)"

many many many thanks

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, 1) should I stop androgel and continue when im done with the cycle, to take it easy on my own natural production? or is it okay? 2) is 100mg / day enough to build muscle ? somewhere on a different forum it says below 200mg is good for estrogen reduction but for "Anabolic/Androgenic effects: 300-500mg(*or higher)" many many many thanks
1) I'm assuming the androgen is your TRT. If it is, no, don't stop it.

2) 100mg is great for water reduction, and aromatization blocking. For "muscle" building the dose will have to be higher; 250mg+

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Awesome,

1) should I stop androgel and continue when im done with the cycle, to take it easy on my own natural production? or is it okay?

2) is 100mg / day enough to build muscle ? somewhere on a different forum it says below 200mg is good for estrogen reduction but for
"Anabolic/Androgenic effects: 300-500mg(*or higher)"

many many many thanks

Ok you are going the wrong way here an AI wont do much for building muscle and even more doubtful if your on TRT via androgel you will see much greater results if you add an actual androgen to your TRT and then "pct" by taking an AI with just your trt.

example AMS 1andro 3 tabs a day 4 hours apart with your androgel will produce much better gains.

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Ok you are going the wrong way here an AI wont do much for building muscle and even more doubtful if your on TRT via androgel you will see much greater results if you add an actual androgen to your TRT and then "pct" by taking an AI with just your trt.

example AMS 1andro 3 tabs a day 4 hours apart with your androgel will produce much better gains.
What about "Finaflex 1-Andro" will that work the same? Can you recommend a good website PLEASE ?

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Not sure for their product nothing against it I just follow AMS and
ForeRunner deal for obvious reasons. For a deal on
Advanced Muscle Science 1-andro Rde this is a good one
nice, pretty happy with orbitnutrition after the formabolic purchase tbh
i'll order this tomorrow and leave the formestane for pct

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards

is 6 week cycle ok ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15