Results??

BabyJ

Awards
I'm 5'5 at 150lbs. I am in good shape except I still have a belly that I can't seem to get rid of. I am taking a test booster and just started a cycle of tren A. A buddy used it without the booster and saw good results after three weeks but he's taller and heavier than I am. How much does body size factor into results and what's an average time to see results.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The fact you had to ask why confirms my suspicion. What's your pct look like?

BabyJ

Awards
I figured you asked due to my height/weight. Wasn't sure though

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Show us your pct

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I figured you asked due to my height/weight. Wasn't sure though
Nah I'm on mobile so can't see stats. If you want an honest answer to your question we need one to ours. What does the pct look like?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Well I see where this is going...

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
dis guy be like.. pct.. what?
Oh I hope he comes back so we can at least help him.
Yea really. Just casually doing tren. Next realistic step after a test booster. Smh.
ill put this out here for basic reference in case he's silently watching...

pct- gets your system back on track after being on cycle. Research nolva, Clomid, anti aromatase... And read some basic logs and stickies man!

themayor

themayor

Awards
Yea really. Just casually doing tren. Next realistic step after a test booster. Smh.
Just spit up my water at work.

But seriously man, if you are watching this thread your dealing with some serious stuff, but with the right PCT you can make the ending much better. Safer for you.
also would be good to know what your dosing Tren at.

BabyJ

Awards
Honestly I was never recommended any pct so I never thought twice about it. I'm dosing is at 0.5 cc, 3 times a week

themayor

themayor

Awards
Honestly I was never recommended any pct so I never thought twice about it. I'm dosing is at 0.5 cc, 3 times a week
How many mg a week ???

also, you will need a PCT, dang bro, who told you to do this?

Your going to need Nolva and Clomid.

How long are you running this cycle for?

jeez.. this is nuts.. bro...

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
There are plenty of tren logs on AM. Just read them all- completely. By then you should have a good idea of what the hell is going on , and what all these things are we are telling you. Then you research them and when you feel educated enough, you design your cycle and pct. this should include the active compounds, the SERMs, and all support supplements. Tren is serious **** so please take this seriously. All of the bad things you hear about AAS are likely to happen when you go into something like this without the right knowledge and products.

you can become educated in a matter of hours if you try.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
And to answer your Original question- forget about the damn test booster dude it's not going to do anything significant while on cycle. It's like a cap gun compared to a missile... If anything add it to your pct to help boost your natural juices as they recover.

BabyJ

Awards
After reading over what y'all said. I got a new question. Before I get too far into my tren cycle would it be better to go with something a little weaker such as winstrol? May sound like a dumb question but I'd rather not screw myself over

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
After reading over what y'all said. I got a new question. Before I get too far into my tren cycle would it be better to go with something a little weaker such as winstrol? May sound like a dumb question but I'd rather not screw myself over
How long have you been running tren?

OafMister

Awards
This is your first cycle? If so you should not have done tren and done something more along the lines of just test or test with a kickstart of dbol. You need to research more though. Use google dont be ignorant and grow some bewbies from not knowing wtf your doing.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No PCT?

Do you have cycle supports?

Trend is the harshest chit you'll come across bro, its not joke. Get hold of everything you need now while you're still kicking

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Your first post said you've just started a cycle of tren ace. Likely it's dosed at 75 or 100mg/ml, so you're shooting between 225 and 300mg per week (ignoring ester weight). If you've only been using a week, come off it now and research, hopefully you'll be fine.

In terms of use of it, you're looking to lose fat but you haven't read up on tren properly. In my understanding, a BF higher than 15% can cause issues with use of tren due to increased rate of aromatisation, so if you're above that it's the wrong product to use.

As a first cycle, you want to be using test as a base and run that alone. I wouldn't go for a kicker based on what you're after, certainly not Dbol anyway due to it's water side effects.

In all honesty, I'd look to run ECA or Clenbuterol for fat loss; both are muscle sparing so you wouldn't need AAS, certainly not with your level of knowledge at the moment anyway. They would also be a lot healthier, and probably a damn site cheaper, and you'd probably (almost certainly) experience better results (if your diet is right - 90% of anything is diet).

Guys on here are really helpful on the whole, and the incredulous outbursts are just a way of people showing genuine concern over what you are about to do. Ask questions, don't get scared of the answers or retribution and learn - hell it's an Internet forum so if you think you've made a real dick of yourself just start over with a new account but learn from your mistakes.

Tren is a really powerful compound, but as such it can have some really volatile sides. I've been using PH's/designers and AAS for around 7 years, and in the last 2 weeks I have finally plucked up the courage to start tren. I'm no expert, but I only now feel confident that I know enough to be able to identify side effects correctly and understand the likely causes, this the best way to attempt to mitigate/treat the side-effects. It's not as simple as "grab and AI and you're good to go", and you want to do some reading up first. Any questions at all that you have, please ask. I'm sure everyone will answer, but if they don't, I will, and if I can't, I'll try and get an answer for you off someone who can.

Just don't carry on doing something that could screw you up permanently.

themayor

themayor

Awards
Guys on here are really helpful on the whole, and the incredulous outbursts are just a way of people showing genuine concern over what you are about to do. Ask questions, don't get scared of the answers or retribution and learn - hell it's an Internet forum so if you think you've made a real dick of yourself just start over with a new account but learn from your mistakes.

Just don't carry on doing something that could screw you up permanently.
Completely agree, and hope your still listening so you can not end up completely messed up in the end. we would love to help you just need more information on what's going on.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I've been using tren for 2 weeks.
I'd jump off it now then mate and hopefully you'll rebound fairly quickly. With the absence of any PCT products there's nothing you can do but stop.

Is anything I/we've said not making sense? Do you have any other questions?

BabyJ

Awards
I just talked to my buddy. The one who got me on it. Started at the same time. He said he was never told about a pct either. I was looking for a cutter. Is there one y'all could recommend that's not as harsh as tren. We are going to get the pct and find something different to start out with. Thank y'all because neither one of us had thought twice about it till I asked the question

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I just talked to my buddy. The one who got me on it. Started at the same time. He said he was never told about a pct either. I was looking for a cutter. Is there one y'all could recommend that's not as harsh as tren. We are going to get the pct and find something different to start out with. Thank y'all because neither one of us had thought twice about it till I asked the question
There's plenty of more mild compounds out there...many people recommend halodrol, Epi, things like that... Pretty much not tren. I'm using trest right now, I don't want to give definite advice but that or Epi solo would be a nice first run.

If you go trest or an aromatizing compound make sure you have an AI like formeron (what I'm using now) from the start. AI= aromatase inhibitor... It prevents your compounds from being converted into estrogen which in turn gives you ****ty side effects. Look up some AI threads to learn more.

Also research support supplements... (Usually) natural supps that aid your body while ingestig these compounds for weeks... They can help with joints, liver values, blood pressure- all types of important functions that get be affected by PHs.

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
My advise...if you've been cycling more than a week, then order nolva and start your PCT. Research a bit more, find the fight compound, and go at it again in 8-10 weeks. Epistane is a good product if you're wanting to get cut up.

Also, never heard of anyone taking a PH 3 times a week...did you mean 3 times a day?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, get a SERM and end your cycle. Research more and plan better. Then cycle.