Lets get Epi'ed, Help

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hey guys, new to the board and also to PHs i have done my research and i feel comfortable starting a cycle, I hope you guys take me under your wing and help me make put together a good cycle.
Stats:
24 years of age, 155lb, around 9bf.

Cycle:
Ep15tane- 20/30/40/40/30 by the one and only olympus labs!! Maybe not 40 due to lower bodyweight.
Ar1macare pro- As recommended dosed on bottle
Maybe some Milk thistle
Maybe some Liver 52

PCT:
Nolva- 20/20/10/10/10 will use if i see or feel gyno accruing.
Sup3r-As recommended dosed on bottle
Maybe DAA.

If you can look over that and tell me what you think that would be great i like to keep things simple and get great results.
Thanks for your time and effort guys means a lot!!
LETS GET EPI'ED

0lympus

Awards
Olympus Labs Epistane comes in 15 mg tabs so 40 mg/day would not be possible. I'm about to start running it in a few weeks myself

txgunshow

txgunshow

Awards
Hey Tabascoonall,

How long have you been lifting? Also how is your diet? Your 24, so I won't give you the 18 year old talk. But just so I said it, I hope you have put some time in on the weights, doing muscle building exercises like deadlifts, bench, over head press, and squats. Your physique is like a building and you want to build on a solid foundation, and I see way too many young guys hitting machines doing magazine workouts. Using AAS or PH when you haven't built a strong foundation is a recipe for injury. Aside from moving some iron, a lot of your success is also based on what you do the other 23 hours a day (assuming you lift for 1 hour a day). You need to eat, a lot, and then eat more. And not crap, good clean food with a lot of protein and carbs...yes carbs...and fat. And you need to sleep 7-8 hours a night. And if your drinking, well stop. Sorry...not trying to lecture you, but part of taking someone under your wing starts with giving them good honest advice. Speech over...but at 5'10 and 155 you can still add bulk with food and heavy iron, you are not at your genetic limit yet...

I am about to start an Ep15stane cycle next week, I am running a cycle log in the cycle section. I did a lot of research since I am new to PH (I was an AAS guy two decades ago). Below is how I am running my cycle, Ep15stane comes in 15mg tabs, so you can't do 20, it needs to be 15, 30, or 45. You probably don't need the Liver 52 or Milk Thistle with the Ar1macare Pro.

And as for Nolva it's not if you feel gyno, you use it before you get gyno, so don't even think about not using it, USE IT. But four weeks of Nolva is enough at 20/20/10/10.

MY CYCLE

Ep15tane
30/45/45/45/45/45

Arm1care Pro
4/4/4/4/4/4

MY PCT

Nolva
20/20/10/10

SUP3R PCT
4/4/3/3/2/1

DAA
3/3/3/3

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Thaks for getting back to me, I have been lifting for 3 years now i started from starch 115lb, I have been tracking my macros and weighing everything i eat for the past 2 years, even have done it through college so yes i do have the detection and determination. I write down my routine and have a very solid one.
Big 3:
Bench: 275
Squat: 340
Deadlift: 375

What DAA do you recommend? And again thank you for getting back to me. I can't wait to start my cycle, I hear Epi results are great.

And again Thank you for your input and help.
Psalm 16:8

txgunshow

txgunshow

Awards
Cool, it sounds like you have put in some time and your lifts look good.

I like SNS DAA, I got mine from Nutriverse.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I will look into it right now thank you. How do you time out your Arm1care Pro? I know you space out the Ep15tane but not sure about the Arm1care Pro.
Thank you

txgunshow

txgunshow

Awards
I am going to take 4 a day during the cycle (so I needed two bottles, but hey it's my liver). I will space them out with meals, one per meal, throughout the day. The Olympia reps may have some better advice.

txgunshow

txgunshow

Awards
Oh I forgot to mention Taurine, grab some it's cheap. Search around this forum for back pumps and you will see why you might need it. Also watch your salt/sodium intake on Epi, it is known for causing BP elevation. So don't eat salty food or slam Gatorade while you are on it until you see how it affects you.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Ok thanks that makes sense and yeah rather be safe then sorry. Our liver is pretty important. Calling all Olympus labs reps to help :)
Thanks

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Thaks for getting back to me, I have been lifting for 3 years now i started from starch 115lb, I have been tracking my macros and weighing everything i eat for the past 2 years, even have done it through college so yes i do have the detection and determination. I write down my routine and have a very solid one.
Big 3:

What DAA do you recommend? And again thank you for getting back to me. I can't wait to start my cycle, I hear Epi results are great.

You probably don't want to hear this but I think you should wait another year and get those lifts to a bit more.

I'm 25 myself and was able to get 405 on both squat and deads before using epi.
Although I did hit 315 on bench while on Epii feel like I could have done so after a couple more months... Just my 2 cents.

Other than that in currently on week 4 of my first ever ph cycle and have had some great gains.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big 3:

SNS DAA- available in caps and powders;)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Tabascoonall,

How long have you been lifting? Also how is your diet? Your 24, so I won't give you the 18 year old talk. But just so I said it, I hope you have put some time in on the weights, doing muscle building exercises like deadlifts, bench, over head press, and squats. Your physique is like a building and you want to build on a solid foundation, and I see way too many young guys hitting machines doing magazine workouts. Using AAS or PH when you haven't built a strong foundation is a recipe for injury. Aside from moving some iron, a lot of your success is also based on what you do the other 23 hours a day (assuming you lift for 1 hour a day). You need to eat, a lot, and then eat more. And not crap, good clean food with a lot of protein and carbs...yes carbs...and fat. And you need to sleep 7-8 hours a night. And if your drinking, well stop. Sorry...not trying to lecture you, but part of taking someone under your wing starts with giving them good honest advice. Speech over...but at 5'10 and 155 you can still add bulk with food and heavy iron, you are not at your genetic limit yet...

I am about to start an Ep15stane cycle next week, I am running a cycle log in the cycle section. I did a lot of research since I am new to PH (I was an AAS guy two decades ago). Below is how I am running my cycle, Ep15stane comes in 15mg tabs, so you can't do 20, it needs to be 15, 30, or 45. You probably don't need the Liver 52 or Milk Thistle with the Ar1macare Pro.

And as for Nolva it's not if you feel gyno, you use it before you get gyno, so don't even think about not using it, USE IT. But four weeks of Nolva is enough at 20/20/10/10.

MY CYCLE

Ep15tane
30/45/45/45/45/45

Arm1care Pro
4/4/4/4/4/4

MY PCT

Nolva
20/20/10/10

SUP3R PCT
4/4/3/3/2/1

DAA
3/3/3/3

OP this is a good set up. I'd follow this and replicate it.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I will replicate it to the T. Thanks guys for all the help and thanks Olympus labs for making some killer products!! I'll make a log when I start. Thanks again can't wait to start

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will replicate it to the T. Thanks guys for all the help and thanks Olympus labs for making some killer products!! I'll make a log when I start. Thanks again can't wait to start
Awesome, lets get the before & afters as well!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Will do thank you for your ho. Will post if I have any more questions!