Trest vs 4-dhea solo

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have had luck with 4-dhea in the past, primarily Androfactory's Buik-up as well as AMS 4-ad, but was wondering how trest compared for a solo run.Is trest more effective? does it cause a higher degree of shutdown vs 4-dhea? Also, can anyone comment on trest's effects on liver values?I appreciate the feedback!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TR3ST is far more effective than 4-DHEA products.

4-DHEA is a two step precursor to testosterone. TR3ST is already active compound that does not need any conversion. It is more anabolic than target hormone of 4-DHEA.

Both of them will shut you down.

Here is a study of trest's effect to liver values on rabbits:

"The objective of this study was to determine whether the rabbit was a suitable model to test new synthetic androgens for potential liver toxicity within a short dosing interval. Adult male rabbits were dosed orally daily on days 0-13 with 17α-methyltestosterone (MT) as a positive control and testosterone (T) as a negative control to validate this model. Synthetic androgens tested were: 7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT), dimethandrolone-undecanoate (DMAU), and 11β-methyl-19-nortestosterone-17β-dodecylcarbonate (11β-MNTDC). Serum levels of alanine aminotransferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase (AST), gamma glutamyl transpeptidase (GGT), and sorbitol dehydrogenase (SDH), as well as clearance of intravenous injected bromsulfonphthalein (BSP) from serum on days 0, 7, and 14, were determined. As expected, T (10 mg/kg/d) did not adversely affect BSP retention or serum liver enzymes. MT (10 mg/kg/d) increased BSP retention, and AST, ALT, GGT, and SDH levels, indicating that this model could detect androgens known to be hepatotoxic. DMAU and MENT (10 mg/kg/d) increased BSP retention and all 4 serum liver enzymes as well, but the effects were less than those observed with MT at the same dose. All parameters returned to baseline 2 weeks after cessation of dosing. 11β-MNTDC at 10 mg/kg/d did not have an effect on BSP retention or liver enzymes, but a slight increase in serum GGT levels was observed in rabbits treated with 25 mg/kg/d. For the androgens that exhibited liver toxicity at 10 mg/kg/d (MT, DMAU, and MENT), a no-observed-effect level of 1 mg/kg/d was established. Overall ranking of the synthetic androgens from most to least hepatotoxic on the basis of percent BSP retention was: MT & DMAU > MENT > 11β-MNTDC. Hence, the rabbit appears to be a promising model for detection of potential liver toxicity by synthetic androgens using BSP clearance and serum liver enzyme levels as early indicators of injury."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378929

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the information! Have you tried trest solo, or is it typically kept as an add-on to a stronger compound?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the information! Have you tried trest solo, or is it typically kept as an add-on to a stronger compound?
I have tried low dose trest solo for a short period of time but right now I'm stacking 100mg/day of TR3ST with 22.5mg/day of M1T and 200mg/week of test.It can be used solo for sure. TR3ST is no joke!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for the trest experts among us:

1)how much trest solo (oral vs. td in salvo carrier) for how long would yield a good cycle? would 50mg oral trest or 33mg td for 2 months be worth to try or is the lost of natty test due to shutdown more pronounced than tha anabolic effect of trest at that dose?

2)say you could only choose between adex,letro,6-bromo and atd as on-cycle ai's,which would be a good starting dose at the above mentioned trest dose?

3)what do you think of stacking trest with some low dose halo say 50mg?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for the trest experts among us:1)how much trest solo (oral vs. td in salvo carrier) for how long would yield a good cycle? would 50mg oral trest or 33mg td for 2 months be worth to try or is the lost of natty test due to shutdown more pronounced than tha anabolic effect of trest at that dose?2)say you could only choose between adex,letro,6-bromo and atd as on-cycle ai's,which would be a good starting dose at the above mentioned trest dose?3)what do you think of stacking trest with some low dose halo say 50mg?
1. For me 100mg/day of oral TR3ST seems to be the sweet spot. 2 months sounds fine.2. Out of those options I'd pick arimidex. You have to find the right dose by yourself.3. I'd up the H-Drol to 75mg/day. 50mg/day sounds like a waste of steroid.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1)how much trest solo (oral vs. td in salvo carrier) for how long would yield a good cycle? would 50mg oral trest or 33mg td for 2 months be worth to try or is the lost of natty test due to shutdown more pronounced than tha anabolic effect of trest at that dose?

2)say you could only choose between adex,letro,6-bromo and atd as on-cycle ai's,which would be a good starting dose at the above mentioned trest dose?

As go hard said go with Arimidex.

50 mg orally Has seemed to be effective for quite a few people. Then you have the more is more is more crowd running it at higher doses. Based on anecdotal evidence in my opinion 50 - 100 (100 being on the high side) orally is probably where I would stay.

Play around with it for a bit. If you're running it solo you may push to those higher dosages but if running as a base I would stay at the lowest effective dose. A stack that offers the best of both worlds would likely be 50mg TD administration with 25 preworkout. Our TD is 50 per ml and our caps are 25. I have a feeling TD Trest is going to lead the industry for the best "base" which is just another thing to keep in mind

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As go hard said go with Arimidex.

50 mg orally Has seemed to be effective for quite a few people. Then you have the more is more is more crowd running it at higher doses. Based on anecdotal evidence in my opinion 50 - 100 (100 being on the high side) orally is probably where I would stay.

Play around with it for a bit. If you're running it solo you may push to those higher dosages but if running as a base I would stay at the lowest effective dose. A stack that offers the best of both worlds would likely be 50mg TD administration with 25 preworkout. Our TD is 50 per ml and our caps are 25. I have a feeling TD Trest is going to lead the industry for the best "base" which is just another thing to keep in mind
which brand TD trest are you referring to?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
which brand TD trest are you referring to?
Olympus is correct, I was referring to ours as in Olympus. My apologies, I should have been more specific. Celtic also has a TD out. I think theirs is 50 mg/ml with 1.5 g trestolone being in the solution. Don't quote me on that though. Ours (Olympus) will be 50 mg/ml at 3 g. Either way the choice is up to the consumer, which is always a win no matter how you look at it.

The TD Trestolone as far as the few logs I saw ran is going to produce phenomenal results and will stand out as the best base no question. You're looking at a compound that fulfills the roles of testosterone in every way except the 5AR conversion to DHT. It seems that the highly androgenic properties of the compound makes of for the loss of DHT. As of right now you CANNOT get closer to test than Trestolone

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus is correct, I was referring to ours as in Olympus. My apologies, I should have been more specific. Celtic also has a TD out. I think theirs is 50 mg/ml with 1.5 g trestolone being in the solution. Don't quote me on that though. Ours (Olympus) will be 50 mg/ml at 3 g. Either way the choice is up to the consumer, which is always a win no matter how you look at it.

The TD Trestolone as far as the few logs I saw ran is going to produce phenomenal results and will stand out as the best base no question. You're looking at a compound that fulfills the roles of testosterone in every way except the 5AR conversion to DHT. It seems that the highly androgenic properties of the compound makes of for the loss of DHT. As of right now you CANNOT get closer to test than Trestolone
It cannot get better than that!Hopefully your uk retailer will stock the td trest too.hey guys do you know what the ultimate high-end product would be?a td trest with some forma in it!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I'm on 70mg a day of trest now, it's pretty great. Also doing 45 a day epi, so I would deff endorse stacking it to pronounce the effects. 50mg IMO, would work although is only keep it that low if I was taking it with something considerably stronger or maybe planned to go at it longer. I'm only 3.5 weeks in but compared to other compounds I've used (mdrol, m1,4add, pmag, epi (solo)) it's a nice compound for energy and feeling good overall.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It cannot get better than that!Hopefully your uk retailer will stock the td trest too.hey guys do you know what the ultimate high-end product would be?a td trest with some forma in it!
Try orbitnutrition.com they ship internationally for quite cheap and stock Olympus labs.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

50/75/75/75/75/75 would be the bee's knees. I wouldnt bother sticking with 50mg all the way through.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our UK retailer will stock it.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
TR3ST is far more effective than 4-DHEA products.

4-DHEA is a two step precursor to testosterone. TR3ST is already active compound that does not need any conversion. It is more anabolic than target hormone of 4-DHEA.

Both of them will shut you down.

Here is a study of trest's effect to liver values on rabbits:

"The objective of this study was to determine whether the rabbit was a suitable model to test new synthetic androgens for potential liver toxicity within a short dosing interval. Adult male rabbits were dosed orally daily on days 0-13 with 17α-methyltestosterone (MT) as a positive control and testosterone (T) as a negative control to validate this model. Synthetic androgens tested were: 7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT), dimethandrolone-undecanoate (DMAU), and 11β-methyl-19-nortestosterone-17β-dodecylcarbonate (11β-MNTDC). Serum levels of alanine aminotransferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase (AST), gamma glutamyl transpeptidase (GGT), and sorbitol dehydrogenase (SDH), as well as clearance of intravenous injected bromsulfonphthalein (BSP) from serum on days 0, 7, and 14, were determined. As expected, T (10 mg/kg/d) did not adversely affect BSP retention or serum liver enzymes. MT (10 mg/kg/d) increased BSP retention, and AST, ALT, GGT, and SDH levels, indicating that this model could detect androgens known to be hepatotoxic. DMAU and MENT (10 mg/kg/d) increased BSP retention and all 4 serum liver enzymes as well, but the effects were less than those observed with MT at the same dose. All parameters returned to baseline 2 weeks after cessation of dosing. 11β-MNTDC at 10 mg/kg/d did not have an effect on BSP retention or liver enzymes, but a slight increase in serum GGT levels was observed in rabbits treated with 25 mg/kg/d. For the androgens that exhibited liver toxicity at 10 mg/kg/d (MT, DMAU, and MENT), a no-observed-effect level of 1 mg/kg/d was established. Overall ranking of the synthetic androgens from most to least hepatotoxic on the basis of percent BSP retention was: MT & DMAU > MENT > 11β-MNTDC. Hence, the rabbit appears to be a promising model for detection of potential liver toxicity by synthetic androgens using BSP clearance and serum liver enzyme levels as early indicators of injury."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378929
I hope those silly rabbits were allowed to take there pct

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
Dominus Anabolics 18