5th week of Halo cycle.. ADVICE NEEDED!!

K561r

K561r

Awards
I'm finishing up week 5 of a 6 week halo/ Stano cycle..

Ran halo 50/50/75/100/100/100
And Stano 600/600/800/1000/1000/1000

I Have Nolva and formeron for pct. And I've been running 2pumps per day of formeron for the past 2 days and plan to continue at this dosage into pct and 2 weeks past pct..

Anyways, I'm about to be out of halo and Stano and I still have 8 days left until the end my 6week cycle (until next Sunday) ...

I was thinking of doin my 6th and final week like this:

Sunday-75mg halo....800mg Stano
Monday-75mg halo....800mg stano
Tuesday- 50mg halo....600mg Stano
Wed-50mg halo....600mg Stano
Thur-50mg halo....600mg Stano
Fri-50mg halo....600mg Stano
Sat - 50mg halo....600mg Stano
Sun- 25mg halo....600mg Stano

-and then startin my 20/20/10/10 nolva pct immediately after (Monday)

I know I've been running 100mg halo and 1000mg Stano for the past 2 weeks but do y'all think this is a bad idea?

Would tapering off like this make my transition into PCT run more smooth?

OR

Should I just finish up at 100mg HALO and 1000mg Stano per day for the next couple days and stop the cycle early and start pct early (in the middle of the week)?

Wasn't plannin on running out of PH's a week early (bought 2 bottles of each) but somehow it happened...

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks bros.

yes this is my first cycle.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Finish at 100 or 125. Don't taper. You won'tmake any more gains this cycle doing that. If your serm is legit you'll be fine.

K561r

K561r

Awards
Finish at 100 or 125. Don't taper. You won'tmake any more gains this cycle doing that. If your serm is legit you'll be fine.
At 100mg halo I'll only be able to do tomorrow up until like Wednesday.. So it would be 5 weeks and 3 days of halo haha.

And then just go straight into pct? Thanks man.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
At 100mg halo I'll only be able to do tomorrow up until like Wednesday.. So it would be 5 weeks and 3 days of halo haha. And then just go straight into pct? Thanks man.
Yup, Straight to pct.

If it was me, I'd buy another bottle and run 125 for 7 weeks total cycle length. Up the cycle support and keep using the Formeron.

Not saying that's what you should or shouldn't do, but that's what I would do.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
listen to reps, smartguy.

next time use TR3ST + Halo. may need to sponsor this log once we get the halo in ;)

K561r

K561r

Awards
Yup, Straight to pct. If it was me, I'd buy another bottle and run 125 for 7 weeks total cycle length. Up the cycle support and keep using the Formeron. Not saying that's what you should or shouldn't do, but that's what I would do.
Haha, that doesn't sound like a terrible idea. However I'm trying to give my a liver a break as soon as possible and hopefully be 2 weeks into PCT by the 4th of July so I can enjoy a few cold ones with my pops.

Next stop, test e 500mg a week in a few months.

Might start Follidrone (if I can get some) in pct and reduce xt in week 3 of pct to help keep the muscle I've gained while on h drol.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Haha, that doesn't sound like a terrible idea. However I'm trying to give my a liver a break as soon as possible and hopefully be 2 weeks into PCT by the 4th of July so I can enjoy a few cold ones with my pops. Next stop, test e 500mg a week in a few months. Might start Follidrone (if I can get some) in pct and reduce xt in week 3 of pct to help keep the muscle I've gained while on h drol.
That's a good idea.

For your 1st run it's better safe than sorry. 5.5 weeks in a good length.

I just like to get the most out of my runs and a compound like Halo doesn't start shining through til week 3-4 so I would extend it but that's just me.

Maybe these guys will hook you up for your net run and you could go a full 6 weeks.
Halo & Trest would be nice!

K561r

K561r

Awards
That's a good idea. For your 1st run it's better safe than sorry. 5.5 weeks in a good length. I just like to get the most out of my runs and a compound like Halo doesn't start shining through til week 3-4 so I would extend it but that's just me. Maybe these guys will hook you up for your net run and you could go a full 6 weeks. Halo & Trest would be nice!
1 more question.. I've been taking PURUS Organ Shield 4 caps a day since the beginning of my cycle, but I'm about to run out of that as well..

For PCT would I be fine taking SNS liver assist xt?

Just want to make sure to continue and support my liver during pct because I'm sure all these orals are putting it under a lot of stress.

**I'll also be taking:

nolva 20/20/10/10;
formeron 2 pumps e.d.;
recycle;
and reduce xt starting in week 3 of pct...

And fish oil & multivitamin e.d. obviously..

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
1 more question.. I've been taking PURUS Organ Shield 4 caps a day since the beginning of my cycle, but I'm about to run out of that as well.. For PCT would I be fine taking CEL cycle assist? or should I take CEL pct assist ? Just want to make sure to continue and support my liver during pct because I'm sure all these orals are putting it under a lot of stress.

**I'll also be taking:

nolva 20/20/10/10;
formeron 2 pumps e.d.;
recycle;
and reduce xt starting in week 3 of pct...

And fish oil & multivitamin e.d. obviously..
add cel pct assist at 4/4/4/4. And cycle assist at 8 caps a day for the added benefits. Nolva is hard on your body (not nearly as bad as a methyl) so cycle assist isn't a bad idea along with the test boosting ingredients in pct assist. :)

K561r

K561r

Awards
add cel pct assist at 4/4/4/4. And cycle assist at 8 caps a day for the added benefits. Nolva is hard on your body (not nearly as bad as a methyl) so cycle assist isn't a bad idea along with the test boosting ingredients in pct assist. :)

Thanks man..I had edited my first post asking about SNS liver support xt.. Would that be fine to substitute cycle assist? I'm guessing I would take 6 caps a day..

And I'm taking formeron, purus d-pol (daa), purus recycle, and SNS reduce xt in pct as well.. You still think I should take a cycle assist AND a pct assist on top of all that?

K561r

K561r

Awards
Can anybody answer this?....

SNS liver support xt.. For my
Pct... Would that be fine to substitute cycle assist? I'm guessing I would take 6 caps a day..

And I'm taking nolva, formeron, purus d-pol (daa), purus recycle, and SNS reduce xt in pct as well..

You still think I should take a cycle assist AND a pct assist on top of all that?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle assist is a full support product.

Liver assist xt is for the liver.

Either one will be good to recuperate the liver in pct, but cycle assist will do more for the body as a whole.

K561r

K561r

Awards
what kind of gainz have you made so far?
So far... I've Gained just shy of 10 lbs of lean muscle and I think I've even lost some fat and I've been eating like crazy. Really lean strength gains, not blowup doll water weight huge looking but definitley looking more ripped.. bench and squat have each gone up 30+ lbs.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
So far... I've Gained just shy of 10 lbs of lean muscle and I think I've even lost some fat and I've been eating like crazy. Really lean strength gains, not blowup doll water weight huge looking but definitley looking more ripped.. bench and squat have each gone up 30+ lbs.
Good #"s all around right there.

K561r

K561r

Awards
Good #"s all around right there.
Yea thanks bro.. sorry didn't have time to log everything but I would like to add I've been training HARD as f*ck for the past 6 weeks, trying to get the most out of this first cycle as possible and it's given exactly what I wanted. Now let's just pray that PCT runs smoothly and I can keep most of my gains. Maybe Follidrone might help with that ;)

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Can anybody answer this?.... SNS liver support xt.. For my Pct... Would that be fine to substitute cycle assist? I'm guessing I would take 6 caps a day.. And I'm taking nolva, formeron, purus d-pol (daa), purus recycle, and SNS reduce xt in pct as well.. You still think I should take a cycle assist AND a pct assist on top of all that?
I wouldn't sweat adding Cycle Assist or PCT Assist. They're both good products but the stuff you have on hand will get the job done.

K561r

K561r

Awards
Your math was wrong is what happened.
Yea thanks for that man...lol. I originally planned on doing 50/50/50/75/75/100 but once I started I decided to up the dosage each week and run 1000 for the last 3 weeks

K561r

K561r

Awards
Meant to type 100**** not 1000mg of halo hahhaha

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
damn nothing wrong with that. is this your first cycle

K561r

K561r

Awards
damn nothing wrong with that. is this your first cycle
Yessir. Was originally gonna do Max LMG and M-sten stack but was told to return that ASAP and was advised to start with something more "mild" and was recommended hdrol. Not disappointed with the results at all.

kolejorg

Awards
Looking great man. Glad it worked out for you. Keep up the work on your pct and keep eating right you'll hang onto it all. Good work.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Nice cycle.. Solid gains man