Overkill?

AnthNich586

AnthNich586

Awards
Just wanting to ask for my own personal knowledge. Don't plan on running a cycle to fall when I'm back in school and my life is more structured. This will be my first cycle so I'm looking for suggestions and recommendations.
My stats as of right now:
22 5'5 200 13% bf
B: 355x 1
DL: 485x3
Squat: 405x2
Previous cycles up until then include:
1 cycle of osta @ 25mg for 8 weeks
1 cycle of osta @25mg, s4 @50mg, gw @20mg.

Now for the good stuff. I'm thinking of running epi @ 40mg for 6 weeks or 45 depending on the brand. My biggest downfall is with school, work and being 200lbs now I will be really lazy lol. I really want to try tr3st with this as well. So that's why I ask you guys if it may be overkill for my first cycle? I'd be in a recomp cycle most likely and to see how my body reacts to these pros.
I will have a serm so that's something that I'll have covered. I just want to know if it may be overkill to run both compounds for a first cycle??

Thanks guys

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It's fine as long as you run an AI!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
that was my biggest concern! Thank you. Didn't know if Letro was needed
No, I would never recommend letro unless you have gyno. With epi your joints would give you hell.
Run 2 pumps of formeron daily. But have letro on hand.
No prob man.

AnthNich586

AnthNich586

Awards
No, I would never recommend letro unless you have gyno. With epi your joints would give you hell. Run 2 pumps of formeron daily. But have letro on hand. No prob man.
ok. So do you recommend running foremeron throughout cycle or like week 4/5?