Questions about previous and future cycles

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
This is going to be pretty long. I am 5'11 @ 175 not too sure of my body fat percentage. I usually employ anywhere from a four/five day split. My max lifts are bench: 255 squat: 340 deadlift: 405 dumbbell shoulder press: 85's for 3. I have done 2 previous hdrol cycles. The first was a typical beginners cycle at 50 mgs for four weeks with an OTC pct which was the original reversitol, not the bull**** v2 version. My second was 50/50/50/75/75 with the same pct. both cycles had the staples such as multi/fish oil/cycle support/animal flex/protein. I went from 165 to 183 eventually 180 when it was all said and done on my first. Needless to say I was hooked. I never had any blood work done, but felt fine. No shutdown/shrinkage/gyno ect. The sides were mild acne from excess oily skin and back and shin pumps. To combat the pumps I used taurine. My first cycle was in 2010-2011. My second was a year later in 2012. Towards the end of 2013 almost a full year after my last cycle my left nipple began to become very itchy, however, no noticeable lumps, no lactation, etc. Just itchy and sometimes very sensitive, even still to this day. I did nothing about it because technically I do not have gyno(no lumps). And I did not want to conduct science experiments on myself with all sorts of different chemicals. In 2013 I was injured and was out of the gym for at least three months with osteolysis of the distal clavicle. Translation; degenerating bone probably due to overuse. Still not 100%, but the three plus months out of the gym just crushed me. It is my therapy, I am sure many of you know what I mean. I started taking "joint help" by iforce nutrition. And thought that maybe that May have contributed to my itchy nipples. I have heard many times that joint help has progesterone in it and that may be why it works so well. I can definitely vouch for its effectiveness. Felt that it definitely worked. Does anyone here think or have any experience using iforce joint help and it causing itchy nipples? Does anyone think that my previous cycles may have caused it? I am truly baffled by that because the use of the hormones was such a long time before symptoms developed. I will be going for blood work soon because I really want to figure out what the **** is going on before I run another cycle. I have a cycle lined up that includes hdrol and furuza with a serm, daa, erase, tudca, and all the other goodies. They are All expired though. Even the serm. I guess that is my next question. Are they all still gtg even though they are expired at least two years? I purchased all of them 2 years ago fearing a possible ban and have not used them because I wanted to solve the current situation with the itchy left nipple first.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Privatemdlabs.com

Just get some bloodwork done. It's cheap and you'll know if anything is out of wack or if it's just in your mind.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
I will be getting blood work within the next two weeks. Do you or anyone else for that matter have any suggestions or answers to any of my questions? Does anyone have any similar personal experiences?

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Anyone? Does anyone have any info on the expired goodies?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You are probably good with all the expired items I might question the SERM but its probably just falling out of suspension just shake it well before you start a cycle and see how long it holds.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Didn't read.. too much info not broken up.

I hope other people helped out ;)

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Had anyone had nipple problems on iforce joint help?

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Has anyone had nipple problems from using iforce joint help?

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
So I just received the results from my blood work and it does not appear to be conclusive. My test is 416 and my estradiol is 41. Both are within range. Everything else is in range as well. Does anyone have advice.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Advice on what in particular?

The I-force thing? No, can't help there.

You Test is in the low range and estrogen is in the high range. How old are you?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
OP my nipps do the same thing sometimes.

No gyno, nothing like that.

I have a really big chest as is, it might just be how we are.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
It's worth pointing out that if you focus on your nipple being itchy you can be assured every little sensation will be amplified x 10 in your mind. Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy, I had itchy nips on the brain after my last cycle but everything worked out fine. Just give yourself some time.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
It's worth pointing out that if you focus on your nipple being itchy you can be assured every little sensation will be amplified x 10 in your mind. Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy, I had itchy nips on the brain after my last cycle but everything worked out fine. Just give yourself some time.
Yup same here.

MuscleJ

Awards
I think I found your issue...... It's the 202.5lbs dumbbells your using for your 405 dumbbell shoulder presses.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I think I found your issue...... It's the 202.5lbs dumbbells your using for your 405 dumbbell shoulder presses.
Wait.. Wut? Lol.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You didn't use a serm for pct. You were shut down. Eventually your test levels increase. Estrogen does to. Itchy nips.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You didn't use a serm for pct. You were shut down. Eventually your test levels increase. Estrogen does to. Itchy nips.
Idk. Or maybe your crazy

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
My age is 30. My left nipple is the only nipple that is itchy that is why I thought it was definitely not normal. No, I did not use a serm during both times that I used hdrol. However, when I was done with my first cycle I recovered completely okay. I have only noticed problems way after my second cycle.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Sorry I am late on the replies. I had two funerals to go to.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
You are probably good with all the expired items I might question the SERM but its probably just falling out of suspension just shake it well before you start a cycle and see how long it holds.
My nolva is not separated. It has a constant purplish hue to it. If it does fall out of suspension how long is it supposed to hold?

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Advice on what in particular? The I-force thing? No, can't help there. You Test is in the low range and estrogen is in the high range. How old are you?
According to the doctor and other publications online my test and estrogen is within the normal range. (Test: 350 - 1000 estradiol: less than 53Is it in optimal range? Obviously not, but from the blood work I do not know what the cause is.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Can anyone help me out on the expired nolva question? Is it still good to go? I was asked if it is still in suspension however it never came like that. It is just a see through purplish hue.

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
I would buy another serm just in case, I wouldn't trust the one you have. What I would be more concerned about it your low testosterone and high estrogen levels. You are not in range for your age.

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
Nolva Is only supposed to last for a little over a year.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the reply. Is the nolva only good a year after manufactured date or expiration date?