6 week Dbol + Stano Cycle - Not a noob.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. My current stats are 6', 185lbs, ~12% bf. Past cycles include 1-test/4-AD transdermal, solo SD, SD/Stano, SD/Tren/Stano. I've got a question about a cycle I plan on running in the future. I'm about to run 4 weeks of 20mg M-Sten, 45mg Triumphlis, and 6 weeks of 600mg Stano as a lean bulk/recomp, but my question revolves around my future bulker, which will be set up in this manner:

Cycle:
Dianabol - 30/30/30/30/30/30
Stano - 800/800/800/800/800/800/800/800
Aromasin - 12.5mg EoD
LGI Damage Control throughout.

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
AnaBeta Elite 4/4/4/4
SNS X-gels 4 weeks
LGI Rehab 0/0/4/4/4/4

Couple of questions. First, I'll have 100 tabs of 10mg Hyperdrol (Superdrol clone from across the pond) at my disposal. Could/Should this be used in any way during this cycle? Second, will the Stano function well enough as a pseudo test base? I can't inject, so unfortunately no test, or I'd run 500mg test-e for 10 weeks as my first real gear cycle. Wife's orders. She comes first, so no injecting, or I absolutely would. Comments? Suggestions? Looking to run this in September/October. Thanks!

infraredline

Awards
Hey guys. My current stats are 6', 185lbs, ~12% bf. Past cycles include 1-test/4-AD transdermal, solo SD, SD/Stano, SD/Tren/Stano. I've got a question about a cycle I plan on running in the future. I'm about to run 4 weeks of 20mg M-Sten, 45mg Triumphlis, and 6 weeks of 600mg Stano as a lean bulk/recomp, but my question revolves around my future bulker, which will be set up in this manner:

Cycle:
Dianabol - 30/30/30/30/30/30
Stano - 800/800/800/800/800/800/800/800
Aromasin - 12.5mg EoD
LGI Damage Control throughout.

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
AnaBeta Elite 4/4/4/4
SNS X-gels 4 weeks
LGI Rehab 0/0/4/4/4/4

Couple of questions. First, I'll have 100 tabs of 10mg Hyperdrol (Superdrol clone from across the pond) at my disposal. Could/Should this be used in any way during this cycle? Second, will the Stano function well enough as a pseudo test base? I can't inject, so unfortunately no test, or I'd run 500mg test-e for 10 weeks as my first real gear cycle. Wife's orders. She comes first, so no injecting, or I absolutely would. Comments? Suggestions? Looking to run this in September/October. Thanks!
Tell your wife to suck a dick and stop telling you what you can and can't do with your body. Stano at least for me won't work as a pseudo test.

Honestly I'd just pin test at 350 a week. You could even get injectable trest and run that at 50mg a day and tell her it's legal (since technically it is as long as its for "research purposes"). Another option is oral trestolone

Mystere3

Awards
Trest and dbol is going to be challenging from a estrogen management perspective. I think dbol and stano is fine, esp at low dose but I'd prefer the SD instead; I'd consider sd/stano at 10 mg for a long cycle like 6-8 weeks.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Tell your wife to suck a dick and stop telling you what you can and can't do with your body. Stano at least for me won't work as a pseudo test.

Honestly I'd just pin test at 350 a week. You could even get injectable trest and run that at 50mg a day tell her it's legal (since technically it is as long as its for "research purposes"). Another option is oral trestolone
I appreciate your input, except for the first sentence. I would never disrespect my wife like that. Any married man who actually wants to stay married knows better than to say something along those lines. I've made the arguments, she's not comfortable with the injections, at least not at this point, and it has nothing to do with the illegality, so injectable Trest is out also. I'm hoping to convince her otherwise at some point that pinning is the better option, so I'm not going to be a dick about it when she's not going to give me crap about running dbol or sd, or other illegal oral steroids. Any married man that truly gets it knows that a happy wife = a happy life. :)

I don't like the idea of running Trest due to the concerns raised by Mystere. I've already got the dbol, so it's going to be run regardless; perhaps I was a bit remiss in calling stano a "pseudo test." I was simply wondering if the stano would be sufficient to counteract libido and lethargy issues, and possibly reduce some of the bloat. I can up the stano dose if necessary to 1000 or even 1200.

I was already planning on doing the SD/Stano cycle in the future as a cut/recomp for 6 weeks at 10mg as suggested, I just wanted to know if it would make sense to incorporate the SD somehow into the Dbol/Stano cycle, and if so, how best to utilize it. Thanks for the input.

infraredline

Awards
I appreciate your input, except for the first sentence. I would never disrespect my wife like that. Any married man who actually wants to stay married knows better than to say something along those lines. I've made the arguments, she's not comfortable with the injections, at least not at this point, and it has nothing to do with the illegality, so injectable Trest is out also. I'm hoping to convince her otherwise at some point that pinning is the better option, so I'm not going to be a dick about it when she's not going to give me crap about running dbol or sd, or other illegal oral steroids. Any married man that truly gets it knows that a happy wife = a happy life. :)

I don't like the idea of running Trest due to the concerns raised by Mystere. I've already got the dbol, so it's going to be run regardless; perhaps I was a bit remiss in calling stano a "pseudo test." I was simply wondering if the stano would be sufficient to counteract libido and lethargy issues, and possibly reduce some of the bloat. I can up the stano dose if necessary to 1000 or even 1200.

I was already planning on doing the SD/Stano cycle in the future as a cut/recomp for 6 weeks at 10mg as suggested, I just wanted to know if it would make sense to incorporate the SD somehow into the Dbol/Stano cycle, and if so, how best to utilize it. Thanks for the input.
Hahaha yeah maybe that was a little harsh, I just have never had the issue you are running into with your woman and could not ever be with someone who tried to tell me what I could and couldn't do with my body (unless we are talking about hard drug use, but that's a different story)

You definitely need to try and convince her that pinning is the best way to go about things. What exactly is it that makes her uncomfortable?

The only other option I can think of for a base is dermacrine, that should help without the estrogen problem.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha yeah maybe that was a little harsh, I just have never had the issue you are running into with your woman and could not ever be with someone who tried to tell me what I could and couldn't do with my body (unless we are talking about hard drug use, but that's a different story)

You definitely need to try and convince her that pinning is the best way to go about things. What exactly is it that makes her uncomfortable?

The only other option I can think of for a base is dermacrine, that should help without the estrogen problem.
No worries man! I'd never had the issue either lol. The reason it makes her uncomfortable is because I have some heavy recreational drug use in my past that I had to go to rehab for. I'm all good on that front now, I don't even drink, but the thought of me and needles makes her very uncomfortable, even though I never used injectable drugs. So I totally get where she's coming from. I will still keep trying to convince her, I just have to do it more subtly than I normally would lol.

I will definitely check out the Dermacrine. I have heard good things. Other option I may have for those issues is Proviron, if 20mg ED would be enough.

Another cycle option I have is 7 weeks of Anavar at 40mg ED, although I thought I might run that solo after the dbol and proper time off to really get cut up, unless it would make sense to run it with the dbol and Proviron simultaneously. I know that basically = liver death, but I'm willing to risk it for one or two cycles. I haven't run any PH or DS in over a year and a half, and am considering putting off the Msten + Triumph cycle in order to run the real gear first. I've got the dbol coming in already, but would still need to go ahead and order the Proviron and/or Anavar if it makes sense to add those in. I figure a 30mg dbol, 40mg Anavar, 20mg Proviron cycle might be pretty kickass, if a bit harsh on the liver. What are your thoughts on that? Thanks again!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
No worries man! I'd never had the issue either lol. The reason it makes her uncomfortable is because I have some heavy recreational drug use in my past that I had to go to rehab for. I'm all good on that front now, I don't even drink, but the thought of me and needles makes her very uncomfortable, even though I never used injectable drugs. So I totally get where she's coming from. I will still keep trying to convince her, I just have to do it more subtly than I normally would lol.

I will definitely check out the Dermacrine. I have heard good things. Other option I may have for those issues is Proviron, if 20mg ED would be enough.

Another cycle option I have is 7 weeks of Anavar at 40mg ED, although I thought I might run that solo after the dbol and proper time off to really get cut up, unless it would make sense to run it with the dbol and Proviron simultaneously. I know that basically = liver death, but I'm willing to risk it for one or two cycles. I haven't run any PH or DS in over a year and a half, and am considering putting off the Msten + Triumph cycle in order to run the real gear first. I've got the dbol coming in already, but would still need to go ahead and order the Proviron and/or Anavar if it makes sense to add those in. I figure a 30mg dbol, 40mg Anavar, 20mg Proviron cycle might be pretty kickass, if a bit harsh on the liver. What are your thoughts on that? Thanks again!
If you can get things from across the pond I've heard 4ad us still legal if so use that in powder with DMSO as your carrier

infraredline

Awards

Proviron wouldn't be very harsh on your liver, that triumphalis msten cycle would be though. I would run proviron no less than 50mg a day.

As far as the var I would say 50mg a day is the least you should run it but I would still run a base with it.

One way you can talk to your wife is explain that injectables are better for you because orals are bad for your liver (obviously you would want to over exaggerate the danger).

I would say though your best bet would be this:
4 weeks dermacrine
4 weeks dbol 30mg
4 weeks proviron 50mg

This should work nicely

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
One way you can talk to your wife is explain that injectables are better for you because orals are bad for your liver (obviously you would want to over exaggerate the danger).

This should work nicely
LOL you are expecting reason...if i tried that with my wife while she was pissed i would be told THEN DO NOT DO EITHER... well if she had not understood, I am actually a lucky guy in that she has a very strong understanding of androgen's.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
LOL you are expecting reason...if i tried that with my wife while she was pissed i would be told THEN DO NOT DO EITHER... well if she had not understood, I am actually a lucky guy in that she has a very strong understanding of androgen's.
I heard someone on here a while back say they got their wife involved in the whole thing and it totally changed her mind. Like telling her they couldn't do it alone and they needed her to be a part of the process in terms of pinning in the right place and getting the dosages right etc.

In my experience, women love the control that something like that offers them, and it also makes her feel included in what you're doing as opposed to a total outsider to your hobby. If she's in control of the needle and involved in your quest for a better body, then it could help and allow you to share it with her.

But you know what, good for you on kicking the heavy drugs and booze mate; my brother is an alcoholic and I know first hand what that can do to someone and just how hard it is to stay clean. Good luck with everything, even if you are missing out ;)

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Proviron wouldn't be very harsh on your liver, that triumphalis msten cycle would be though. I would run proviron no less than 50mg a day.

As far as the var I would say 50mg a day is the least you should run it but I would still run a base with it.

I would say though your best bet would be this:
4 weeks dermacrine
4 weeks dbol 30mg
4 weeks proviron 50mg

This should work nicely
Yeah that might not be a bad cycle at all. As far as the var goes, if I ran that I would run the var/proviron/dermacrine instead of the msten/triumphalis and get cut for the rest of the summer. Somehow down here in Texas it hasn't hit 100 yet, so I don't know if summer has even technically started haha. The reasoning behind running the var at 40mg would be due to cost. same for proviron. Either way, I'm holding off on the dbol until october/november, so the cycle mentioned above might work quite nicely for my future bulking goals.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I heard someone on here a while back say they got their wife involved in the whole thing and it totally changed her mind. Like telling her they couldn't do it alone and they needed her to be a part of the process in terms of pinning in the right place and getting the dosages right etc.

In my experience, women love the control that something like that offers them, and it also makes her feel included in what you're doing as opposed to a total outsider to your hobby. If she's in control of the needle and involved in your quest for a better body, then it could help and allow you to share it with her.

But you know what, good for you on kicking the heavy drugs and booze mate; my brother is an alcoholic and I know first hand what that can do to someone and just how hard it is to stay clean. Good luck with everything, even if you are missing out ;)
Actually, she's been having a rough time getting rid of the last bit of fat, so as far as getting her involved goes I was thinking of trying to convince her to run some var herself; I've read that there are lots of women that do so, especially ones that compete in shows and she doesn't necessarily want to compete, but would like to have that caliber of figure. Maybe if she got some awesome results for herself, she would be more inclined like you said to help me pin etc. It probably would help to have her do the pinning anyway, I wouldn't want to be the guy rubbing his ass all day cause he pinned test wrong and got all knotted up lol.

And thanks for the props, it was damn hard to kick all that stuff, even harder to keep from going back. Got 3 years clean now though, and about to finish grad school. I ran most of my PH/DS cycles 7-8 years ago when I was playing college soccer, lost all of it after college ended and I started doing rec drugs. I was down to 135lbs at one point, obviously didn't care about my health. When I got out of rehab 3 years ago, I weighed about 150, and I put on 25lbs LBM all natural over the next two years, then added 10lbs from a SD/Tren/Stano cycle last year and have kept it all, but gains have stalled, hence me considering these cycles.

Right now, I'm thinking of skipping the m-sten/triumphalis, and running dermacrine as a base with var @ either 40mg for 7 weeks or 50mg for 5 weeks. + proviron @ 20mg throughout. And then running the dbol later in the fall/winter as infrared suggested.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Trest and dbol is going to be challenging from a estrogen management perspective. I think dbol and stano is fine, esp at low dose but I'd prefer the SD instead; I'd consider sd/stano at 10 mg for a long cycle like 6-8 weeks.
You know what, instead of spending a **** ton more cash on anavar and proviron right away, I've already paid for the SD, and let's be honest it's legit gear by itself. I think I'm going to save myself some money and just do this. SD @ 10mg for 8 weeks + Stano @ 600-800mg for 8 weeks. I'll probably get the same or better results as doing var for 5 or 7 weeks at those low doses, and I've already spent the money anyway. Then I'll run dbol/proviron/dermacrine later in the year. I already know I love SD/Stano, and have 0 sides on a 6 week cycle, and that my bloodwork came back fine after PCT....I guess that would be the smartest thing to do at this point instead of spending more cash. Thanks for all the help guys, think I've got it figured out now :)

infraredline

Awards
You know what, instead of spending a **** ton more cash on anavar and proviron right away, I've already paid for the SD, and let's be honest it's legit gear by itself. I think I'm going to save myself some money and just do this. SD @ 10mg for 8 weeks + Stano @ 600-800mg for 8 weeks. I'll probably get the same or better results as doing var for 5 or 7 weeks at those low doses, and I've already spent the money anyway. Then I'll run dbol/proviron/dermacrine later in the year. I already know I love SD/Stano, and have 0 sides on a 6 week cycle, and that my bloodwork came back fine after PCT....I guess that would be the smartest thing to do at this point instead of spending more cash. Thanks for all the help guys, think I've got it figured out now :)
Glad we helped you come to that realization

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Update:

I've gotten affordable access to legit Schering Proviron, Winstrol, Anavar, and Dbol. I've also still got the SD, but am thinking of saving it for later. Am thinking of 50mg Winny/50mg Var/50mg Proviron ED for 8 weeks, followed by the PCT I laid out above. Have Nolva and Aromasin on hand for anything wonky that shows up.

Also can get Anadrol, but figured if I was going to use Anadrol, I might as well just use the Sdrol I've already paid for. I am going to create a new thread to help determine how best to design an 8 to possibly 10 week cycle based on what I now have available, including details on my training program and diet.

Im still getting rid of the Triumphalis and Msten, and now that I have access to high quality Proviron, I doubt I need the Stano for anything either. Im excited to say the least!

infraredline

Awards
Update:

I've gotten affordable access to legit Schering Proviron, Winstrol, Anavar, and Dbol. I've also still got the SD, but am thinking of saving it for later. Am thinking of 50mg Winny/50mg Var/50mg Proviron ED for 8 weeks, followed by the PCT I laid out above. Have Nolva and Aromasin on hand for anything wonky that shows up.

Also can get Anadrol, but figured if I was going to use Anadrol, I might as well just use the Sdrol I've already paid for. I am going to create a new thread to help determine how best to design an 8 to possibly 10 week cycle based on what I now have available, including details on my training program and diet.

Im still getting rid of the Triumphalis and Msten, and now that I have access to high quality Proviron, I doubt I need the Stano for anything either. Im excited to say the least!
Would not run winny and var, that would be pretty harsh on your liver.

I agree you are better off using SD over anadrol