First Cycle Q- How to keep as much as possible?

the_rouge

Awards
Hi Guys,

Ok so as im soon to be starting first cycle i wanted to ask the more experienced people here, what they have learnt in how to keep those hard earned gains. I have heard so many disaster stories and ive even read many advanced users saying if only they knew then what they know now. Well i guess i didnt want to jump in head first only to end up exactly where i started in 3 months time. I appreciate there will be losses but i was hoping if i get everything in check at least i can make 2 steps forward and only 1 back. So any advice on diet changes, when to increase intaces on foods, longer PCT , maybe?

Anyhows your inputs will be greatly appreciated as i know there are people here with much more experience than me,

Heres my stats and diet/routine/cycle details

STATS
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 81.4Kg
BF: 17%
Time lifting: 3 years
Goal: 86KG

DIET
Cals 3200
40%P, 40%C, 20%F
6 meals/day
Macros all in place and all food is weighed out

ROUTINE (not sure if i should mess with this too much, as its served me well, but open to ideas)
All 5sets of 4-6 reps (when i can lift with 6 reps i will add more weight the following week)

DAY 1 – PULL

Deadlifts or Power Cleans
Bent Over Rows or Wide Grip Chins
Barbell Curls or Close Grip Underhand Chins

DAY 2 – PUSH

Incline or Flat Barbell or Dumbbell Bench Press
Barbell or Dumbbell Shoulder Presses
Tricep Dips or Close Grip Bench Press

DAY 3 – LEGS

Front or Back Squats
Barbell or Dumbbell Stiff Leg Deadlifts
Calf Raises (3x12)
Weighted Hanging Leg Raises (3x12)

CYCLE
week 1-10 Test e (500mg/week)
Week 1-4 Dbol (30mg/ed)

PCT - Nolvadex
Week 13- 40mg ed
Week 14 - 40mg ed
Week 15 - 20 mg ed

the_rouge

Awards
Also i have only received half my stuff from my source and not purchased PCT yet, so certainly no start date for the cycle and plenty of time to get everything right. Another Question i failed to ask - is being off for 10 weeks about right before going into cycle 2?

Thanks in advanced to all

the_rouge

Awards
To add again :)

Just noticed i didnt explain rest days for my routine well enough, but i simply do ON-OFF all week round, only if i have severe doms i will take an extra rest day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Best way to keep gains post cycle is to insert every capsule/tablet via rectal administration, and to inject directly into your nut sack.

the_rouge

Awards
13,884 posts and that's your advice? Top forum this I have to say.

the_rouge

Awards
anyone else have another approach other than getting buggered by caps???

mikeault

Awards
A low dose of osta helped me out during pct. Kept and made new gains. Keep it under 10-12 mg/day to grow the boys back.

the_rouge

Awards
A low dose of osta helped me out during pct. Kept and made new gains. Keep it under 10-12 mg/day to grow the boys back.
Thanks i will have to look into this one as my knowledge is lagging but initial persumption would be does this not possibly suppress you or be slightly suppressive when im gonna be drained coming off?

But interesting suggestion, thats the next 2 days of my life gone to research now :)

Rouge

mikeault

Awards
Thanks i will have to look into this one as my knowledge is lagging but initial persumption would be does this not possibly suppress you or be slightly suppressive when im gonna be drained coming off? But interesting suggestion, thats the next 2 days of my life gone to research now :) Rouge
It is slightly suppressive at higher dosages. That's why I'd recommend a low dose. I've used it twice. Once at 25/day, and recovery was long, once at 10/day for 30 days with full recovery along side clomid. Do your homework for sure. I've heard results at as little as 5mg/day.

the_rouge

Awards
Great many thanks for this, sounds like it could be worthwhile reading on.

I guess the most important of all after this to adjust diet and train heavy as hell.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Great many thanks for this, sounds like it could be worthwhile reading on.

I guess the most important of all after this to adjust diet and train heavy as hell.
Don't forget the rectal administration