Epistane 3 weeks in, making decision tomorrow please help!

Typie90

Awards
Okay so far, running epi, 30/40/40 with not much of a change other than increase in strength. Tomorrow is the beginning of week 4, I can either do two more weeks (weeks 4 and 5) at 40 or I can bump up the does and shorten the cycle, willing to go all the way up to 80 if necessary, but weary about how much progress can be made in a week, anyway would love some suggestions of experienced users, who have been in similar scenarios.

biggold

Awards
Many people run epistane for 6 weeks. No reason to ramp the dose to 80 on week 4 and cut the cycle short IMO

xXdionysusXx

Awards
Okay so far, running epi, 30/40/40 with not much of a change other than increase in strength. Tomorrow is the beginning of week 4, I can either do two more weeks (weeks 4 and 5) at 40 or I can bump up the does and shorten the cycle, willing to go all the way up to 80 if necessary, but weary about how much progress can be made in a week, anyway would love some suggestions of experienced users, who have been in similar scenarios.
I'm on my 8th week at 45mg
6 is enough imo and 4 is too short.
I loved epi but this time I've had some ball shrinkage, cum like glue and lost a little bit on the hairline, the.sides seem to appear after week 5.
I'm gonna finish the week though, next time (if I run it again, I've got tbol,.test and pmag) 6 weeks at 50mg -60mg

simonboyle

Awards
40mg+ for 6 weeks seems to be the sweet spot for most, was a joint killer for me though.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
Have you noticed your hair grow back at all after you stopped taking the stuff? I guess it's a little soon to tell. But let me know if you do.

I'm having the same problem with a product called epi-andro, I'm guessing they're similar.