Bulking Cycle- Test cypionate with prohormone

Reecej95

Awards
Hey guys. Looking for opionions on my next cycle. About to start test cypionate 500 mg/week and was planning on kickstarting with dbol. Then my source said it would take him a long time to get it. This got me thinking, why not a prohormone to kick start? looking for pure mass here. I've researched hours and hours and have looked into super dmz 3.0 and MDE but couldn't get very much solid info. opinions? Thanks!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
If you can't get an oral from your source, I'd try to find single ingredient "prohormones" (though they're really steroids) instead of the pre put together stacks.

Reecej95

Awards
I think that is solid advice as I have taken a single compound before and seen as good of results as I did with a several blend "stack". Any thoughts on what would be good ones to use?

btw I do have clomid for pct. or nolva if I want it.

Reecej95

Awards
Just M-sten by itself? No other compounds stacked with it?

Reecej95

Awards
If I was to go with msten would it be smart to do another oral when the test does kick in?

Reecej95

Awards
I'm looking into m-sten, what other options are there out there? Wish superdrol was still legal.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ would be another option and I prefer it over M-Sten.One bottle of DYMETHAZI9E would be enough for 6 weeks at 40/40/40/40/40/60.

Mystere3

Awards
I don't advise running a kicker beyond 4 weeks. Honestly if you can get dbol idk why you wouldn't. It's the same price or cheaper than DS. Dmz would be the best choice among legal products.

Reecej95

Awards
I've been reading good things about m-sten and have always heard good things about dmz. Would it be suicide to stack the two?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been reading good things about m-sten and have always heard good things about dmz. Would it be suicide to stack the two?
It wouldn't be a suicide but it would be a pointless stack. Those two compounds are quite similar. If you want to stack orals, I'd stack M-Sten or DMZ with trendione (TR3N) or trestolone (TR3ST).

Reecej95

Awards
I feel good about that. Any certain brand y'all recommend for the dmz or m-sten? (If we are allowed to talk about brands?)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel good about that. Any certain brand y'all recommend for the dmz or m-sten? (If we are allowed to talk about brands?)
I'd of course recommend Olympus Labs Stenabol (120x5mg of msten) or Olympus Labs DYMETHAZI9E (90x20mg of DMZ). Best bang your buck. I think nutri-verse.com may still give away 10% off discount codes for first time customers.

Reecej95

Awards
Sweet. If I have some good results I'll let y'all know!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. If I have some good results I'll let y'all know!
Sounds good. Good luck with your cycle and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns!