Log: Nanodrol/SDMZ 2.0 [7 weeks]

aquareef

Awards
Hey there, though i've been reading these forums for almost two years now, this will be my first log of any cycle i've done. i have a number of cycles under my belt and have tried both of these compounds solo.I will be updating as much as possible, though i currently have many obligations that are time restricting. I hope to give an update at least every three days, and more frequently as time permits.The cycle is as follows:- Nanodrol for 7 weeks, ED at 15mg (1ml) per day- SDMZ 2.0 for 7 weeks, 2 capsules but only on workout days (3 days a week, not on my accessory/weak point days)Support is ACS by blackstone labs, and im also using oximega greens + orange triad combo as a multi/health support.PCT:- Torem at 90/90/60/30 (might change to 120/90/60/30 based on certain details that unfold as the cycle goes on)- Forerunner labs reboot (following dosage on bottle)- Supports (see above)OTHER:- SNS Focus XT mixed with Bullnox Androrush on workout days (unless i dont feel i need/want it. May get rid of this as the compounds kick in more)- Prolactrone by BLR (i have elevated prolactin, and enjoy the benefits of L-dopa at bedtime)My diet is currently 250g protein per day, 80g fat, ~300g carbs (less on non workout days). I love salted almonds and EVCO as my fat sources. I'm also guilty of using protein powder to cover 70g+ of my protein needs per day, sometimes more if i can't get whole food.My workout routine is very specified to my current goals. i've used starting strength, a 5x5 routine, 5/3/1, and then a 4 day split i created to avoid overtraining while in season (didnt want to stop lifting). I'm now doing workouts 3 days per week, with my rest day being variable based on how stressed i am/muscular fatigue i feel. The staples are deadlifts, squats/Fsquats, Dips, and chins/pullups. The rest is accessory based on my weakpoints, namely fixing my posture that has degraded over the course of my sport's season. I will not be listing in detail the number of reps and sets i'm able to complete on any given logged day, though i can list the general outline if requested. This is my first log so i'd appreciate knowing if i'm not including enough, or if TMI based on those following.I hope to be getting bloodwork done and posting it on this thread, though it may not happen (i will get blood work eventually for health reasons, but it may not be for a while as the person i work with isn't in the same state i live in currently.)I'm currently at the end of the first week of this cycle (day 7 today) and it's interesting how quickly the compounds have kicked in. i noticed an increase in water retention and drive, along with a minor strength increase by day 3, and it is only becoming more pronounced. More to come.*Starting weight was 188-193 with 12-17% bodyfat (can see abs/serratus, will post pic).* After the first week i'm sitting at 194-198 though most of it is water weight/glycogen storage. Dem veins though hahaIf i forgot anything, let me know.

aquareef

Awards
Not sure why it posted as a block of text... i carefully spaced it out. I'll fix later today hopefully.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm in. I didn't read all of it tho. It's to long

aquareef

Awards
I've tried editing the post and sectioning it into paragraphs/bullets like i did originally. Anyone have an idea why it isn't accepting the changes?

I'll give the log in a format that is readable in the coming posts....even if the introduction is sadly a giant block lol

stann123

stann123

Awards
Why would you only take sdmz on workout days?

aquareef

Awards
i take it in the mornings with a teaspoon of EVOO or EVCO. only workout days so that i have more in my system on the days i need it, as i have noticed a difference doing it this way in the past (even if placebo lol). I also have a bottle of SDMZ 2.0 left and want to use it for this run, and its almost the perfect number of capsules when i dose it this way.

aquareef

Awards
Worked out twice this weekend, one light day for volume as i did a large amount of moving out of my old place into my new place. The other day was heavy (sunday) and the strength increase has become noticeable, some of the bigger dudes at the gym who i suspect are on have started giving me weird looks. Weight is at 202 as of this morning. Noticing a leaning effect, increased vascularity, and some size. Nice recomp overall so far.

aquareef

Awards
Yesterday i did my usual routine of light squats and SLDL to warm up (think roughly 30% 1rm to focus on getting that mind-muscle connection) followed by working sets of deadlifts (heavy doubles) and bodyweight pullups/chins (switched between neutral and underhand grip). Dips and front squats were next, low reps, medium sets as this was a heavy day. Strength has increased noticeably, i am not increasing the weight of my lifts though because i'm fixing my posture and trying to recruit more muscles.....this cycle im focusing on not just the form of my lifts, but also my body since the rapid recovery and increased strength will allow me to more easily pick out those small lagging parts. Appetite has decreased but im trying to keep up with what i need for calories. Keeping protein high, Weight is sitting at 202 still, though looking much more lean.

aquareef

Awards
Beginning to feel lethargy as i get closer to the third week, although it isn't overwhelming by any stretch. I'm currently at 201 though i haven't been keeping calories up as much so i'm leaner and far more defined. Weight has been as low as 198 in the morning and as high as 208 after a large meal. Strength is phenomenal, especially when i dose the nanodrol properly pre-workout and it gives me additional drive/ability to incite aggression. No significant sides except for blood pressure after a heavy set of squats/deads. Just ordered more Gear Support so i can bump up my dosage to combat this BP rise (normally ~120/~68 at rest, currently ~126/~70 at rest), and the now slightly cloudy and colored urine.

aquareef

Awards
Currently sitting at 208 and only slightly less lean than the previous weigh in, visited for graduation at Penn State and ate a ton while also working out in one of their ballin state of the art weight rooms (so nice, its unreal). going to up my calories for the last few weeks of the cycle, except maybe the very last week in order to prime myself for keeping high calories in PCT efficiently without gaining much fat. Strength hasn't decreased, but is plateauing. Im enjoying a nice increase in mind muscle connection and using it to hit my underutilized lower traps/ant tib/other weakpoints, unless its just my head. Sides are non existent except for slight lethargy (upping my calories slightly should help stave this off for the remainder of the cycle, for me)

aquareef

Awards
I apologize for discontinuing this log so prematurely, i got wound up in a few things and forgot about this logg. Thankfully, i forgot about it because of a potential job offer which i did get, lol!

Either way after rediscovering this log while browsing my profile i feel it's appropriate that i at least give a final review, considering i do have stats written down from that cycle.

End weight pre-pct was 220ish if i remember correctly, and post-pct weight i recorded at 212 which i was ecstatic with. I also was able to balance out my posture by a combination of myofascial release and targeting my weak points quickly (thanks to the ridiculous recovery while on this cycle) and relieved what felt like the tightest subacromial space ever seen in a shoulder.

Sides were nonexistent until halfway through week 4 where lethargy and loss of appetite started to come on strong. Smoking helped keep the calories up.

The pct was great and super easy, felt like i mostly recovered by the end of PCT and bloodwork taken 4 weeks later showed that levels were back to normal, except for slightly elevated liver values and borderline high BP (but i usually have borderline high blood pressure so this wasn't worrying).

While this cycle was great, i will most likely include a test-base of some kind next time (planning my next cycle in the coming month or month after) to keep life more enjoyable and make more permanent gains.