Epi cycle ( first )

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
During the cycle , i'll gain strengh/size , and maybe get leaner if i don't eat too much crap.

My question is : After the cycle , i'll keep the strengh gains , it means if i go from 250 to 300 in benchpress , i'll still be able to do 300 , but i'll lose some muscles still , let's say i keep 70% of my gains , but my strengh gains will still be here , how can you explain that?

Thanks for sharing your experiences

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Let's try asking this in one of your other million threads for these upcoming runs and cycle questions, instead if cluttering up the place with more...

You will lose some amount of strength/size.

Dependant on how ****ty you run your PCT.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Let's try asking this in one of your other million threads for these upcoming runs and cycle questions, instead if cluttering up the place with more...

Love doing more and more threads.. :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Really? I thought I had to post a NEW thread for every tiny thought that pops into my head.

And OP, if your worried about eating "to much crap" don't run a cycle. Your way to into the. Remember, nothing works unless you do.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Really? I thought I had to post a NEW thread for every tiny thought that pops into my head.

And OP, if your worried about eating "to much crap" don't run a cycle. Your way to into the. Remember, nothing works unless you do.
I'm eating clean .
Was just saying if i lose some of the muscles i gained during the cycle , i'll lose the strengh with it

kolejorg

Awards
I think if you went over to bodybuilding dot com you would really enjoy it over there. Lots of great advice for you and you'd fit right in. So ya know. Go register.

kolejorg

Awards
I've found windex leaves a film on my food. I prefer 409. The lemon scented one adds some zest.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I've found windex leaves a film on my food. I prefer 409. The lemon scented one adds some zest.
Ehh, but to truly eat CLEAN, the anti bacterial aspect of windex is what shines.
Iv had a dirty diet before (I wouldn't wash my fruit before eating) and once I found a clean diet I never looked back.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Well that's a silly thing to say, you goofball.
I've lost all hope for him.

Ephedraboy, just get silicon muscle implants and call it a day. You obviously don't want to put in the hard work required to gain the 30-60 pounds naturally before running a hardcore PH.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
That conversation took an interesting turn. Epi to God?

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
If you ingest scrubbing bubbles does that result in a clean soul? Probably not, but it couldn't hurt...

kolejorg

Awards
Scrubbing bubbles will at least restore the original shine to your soul. Pledge will keep it from getting dusty again. So use the two in conjunction? Stack for optimal soul shininess

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Scrubbing bubbles will at least restore the original shine to your soul. Pledge will keep it from getting dusty again. So use the two in conjunction? Stack for optimal soul shininess
Lol. maybe drink some plasti-dip clear coat to keep from getting scratches.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Lol. maybe drink some plasti-dip clear coat to keep from getting scratches.
Don't forget Pine Sol as your PCT or you'll be completely shut down. Forever.

kolejorg

Awards
I do love pine scent. Nothing like a freshly scrubbed soul to make you enjoy the chemical smell of the outdoors.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
s h i t thread

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Look what I started lol for the optimal shiny soul bleach at 10ml a day for 8 weeks

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
Warm water and white vinegar does just as good a job as windex for a fraction of the cost. ....gotta save them dolla$$ for cycles

pimppapa1977

Awards
Could you use Apple cider vinegar as a substitute ?