Good PH cycle for my first ever

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I was thinking 1-AD and 4-AD but I'd love suggestions from the experienced!

Bigchase

Awards
I would recommend either epi or h-drol as they are great for beginners with low sides and good gains, if you are set on either 1-ad or 4-ad make sure you have an AI, I hear forma works fine.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Do you know what companies I could find these with the best quality?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thank you both. So one more question. What pcts should I do if I go with 1-AD 4-AD and halo x ?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Should I stack the two or just use one? And how many weeks should the cycle last if I do one by itself or both? And should I use liver protection during and what PCT after? Forgive me for the questions I just like to do my research and follow advice from the experienced.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Should I stack the two or just use one? And how many weeks should the cycle last if I do one by itself or both? And should I use liver protection during and what PCT after? Forgive me for the questions I just like to do my research and follow advice from the experienced.
I would go with one or the other depending on your goals.. Do some research on cycle support and PCT then post up your thoughts and we will be more than happy to help you fine tune it..

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For a first cycle I would stick to one compound.

HaloX would be great solo for a 6 week run

You NEED to research on your PCT needs before starting.

You would need to source a SERM
Cycle supports should be used on cycle and through PCT

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thank you! Love the responses!

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I use Cel Cycle assist, some people like LGI damage control and you can check out the sponsors on here for your serm bro.

Research PCT like ^^^ and you'll be good to go.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
One more thing. I'm about to turn 21 and I've been a serious lifter for 5 years and tried ever supp with solid diets. Bad idea or ok to try?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your looking for epi, take a look at Olympus Labs Ep15tane.

Big bang for your buck...nice sale on nutriverse with 15% off;)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks bro! So cycle assist then a SERM for pct?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
21 is a bit young....you can still grow enough on your own hormones.

But hey....it's always up to you...we're here to help either way.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With epi definitely a serm for pct. ...

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
First cycle: 1) ProMag 2)Pro-Halo 3)Pro-Epi (choose one)

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Do you work for dragon nutrition?
Nope. I'm actually a brand rep for Twisted Iron Nutrition. Don't have anything in the logo yet as I'm waiting on Wade to make a connection with Anabolic Minds about repping on this forum. :) But I have a history with Dragon's products. They're good stuff. And I'm not about to recommend SD to a first timer simply because TIS has SD and doesn't have ProMag. We don't have Halo, but we do have ProMag and Epi.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope. I'm actually a brand rep for Twisted Iron Nutrition. Don't have anything in the logo yet as I'm waiting on Wade to make a connection with Anabolic Minds about repping on this forum. :) But I have a history with Dragon's products. They're good stuff. And I'm not about to recommend SD to a first timer simply because TIS has SD and doesn't have ProMag. We don't have Halo, but we do have ProMag and Epi.
Cool...was just curious...

Have used dragon nutrition myself in the past.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Cool...was just curious...

Have used dragon nutrition myself in the past.
Sorry, noticed I contradicted myself. :) We do have ProMag and Epi, but not Halo. Anyways...blah blah. Both good products (ours and DN). Lots of good reputable vendors out there. My experience has primarily been with DN and TIS.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So what are the chances I could **** myself up for the rest of my life. I have a hard time putting weight on even with a solid diet and natural supps. I hate to use the buddy story but I have two buddies both 20 that used them and saw great benefits even after their cycles. One kept about 14 pounds from 20 he gained. I'm solely into it for the bulking and strength properties.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
As long as you don't drink while on and take proper pct protocol you should be fine. The human body can take a beating and come out OK.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
For halo x what pct protocol would you suggest? I was thinking and over the counter pct for 4 weeks and the last two weeks add DAA I to the mix.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Would running Ironflex's Mbol-25 solo be a harsh beginners cycle?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Just one more question and I will be good. Where can I get a SERM and how when and how long do I take it? Tht should complete my cycle information!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
If your looking for epi, take a look at Olympus Labs Ep15tane. Big bang for your buck...nice sale on nutriverse with 15% off;)
Agreed, for your first cycle, one bottle would be enough for a 6 week run and work out perfectly.

Have your cycle supports and PCT set up and on hand before you start. Have any questions feel free to PM.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
^Indeed. You must source and acquire Nolvadex before you start your cycle.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
So what are the chances I could **** myself up for the rest of my life. I have a hard time putting weight on even with a solid diet and natural supps. I hate to use the buddy story but I have two buddies both 20 that used them and saw great benefits even after their cycles. One kept about 14 pounds from 20 he gained. I'm solely into it for the bulking and strength properties.

Learn how to put on weight before you start cycling.

Bootstomper

Awards
I like muscle research/mr supps for Epi and Hella (for the doses I like to run it at, having 180 caps in one bottle is much more convenient than having to buy 3 bottles of most halo clones). Can't go wrong with LGI though... They're probably in my top 3 for companies I trust (and would actually pay the money for... some companies are just overpriced IMO with the quality of lower priced products like LGI and a few others out there...). Hearing good things so far about Olympus stuff as well and like their dosing in their bottles.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I found a good source for nolvadex. Just need to decide which PH to do. I've researched a few of the more mild ones obviously but I keep getting new suggestions. Probably gonna go with halo x!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I found a good source for nolvadex. Just need to decide which PH to do. I've researched a few of the more mild ones obviously but I keep getting new suggestions. Probably gonna go with halo x!
Halo is a good choice, Epi would also be. More for leaning out though but you could still put on ~10+ lbs. Ep15tane by Olympus labs would be enough for a full cycle with one bottle.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Halo was my first cycle and it produced great gains with minimal sides. Grab your serm and have fun. and dont forget to eat ;)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Halo was my first cycle and it produced great gains with minimal sides. Grab your serm and have fun. and dont forget to eat ;)
I'll go with IronFlex supps Halo x and I'll post results for everyone in the future. I'll be starting it in early May. Thanks to everyone who helped me on this thread!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'll go with IronFlex supps Halo x and I'll post results for everyone in the future. I'll be starting it in early May. Thanks to everyone who helped me on this thread!
Good choice!! you'll be happy with your run.. If you decide to log it let use know and we can follow and help you out along the way...

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
If I have the time I will deff log it!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would running Ironflex's Mbol-25 solo be a harsh beginners cycle?
methylclostebol would have been a good first run as well (what pmag coverts to, so it's active)- MBol-25.
Think you'll enjoy this run. Personally I like clomid over nolva. Depending on where you pick it up, on our official site we have a 20% off, "AM20" and buy 3 get one free.

You say you're just turning 21?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yes, turning 21 very soon here.