Dose Timing and PCT dose HELP !

csayer

Awards
Got just over a week of my cycle left , ran halodrol for 4 weeks and bridge to superdrol for 3 weeks.

1st Question: I am using Methasdrol ,many have said this is under dosed so thinking of doing 30 mg for last week ,is this a good idea and if so when should i time the 3 caps during the day ?

2nd Question: I have Tamoxifen , DAA and ATD for PCT ,(may pick up another natty t booster if i got the money).
How should i dose the Tamox and when during the day ? and finally should I save the ATD until after Tamox to avoid rebound ?

Thanks in advance for any help guys !!

SNOman

SNOman

Awards
DAA is a natty test booster. I prefer to run Tamox at 20/20/20/20. If you choose to run ATD in pct start at week 2 with two caps then taper down(2/1/1/ 1EOD)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nolva 20/20/10/10.dose every morning. And add in some pct assist. Its very affordable and will be a great natural test booster for pct. good luck :)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
^^ This 20/20/10/10 is preferred

csayer

Awards
Cheers for the help on Tamox dosage !

anyone got any opinions on doing 30mgs of methasdrol for a week? And if do how to split 3 tabs throughout the day ?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Cheers for the help on Tamox dosage !

anyone got any opinions on doing 30mgs of methasdrol for a week? And if do how to split 3 tabs throughout the day ?
Wait, methadrol as in msten dmz and lmg? And you want to run it for 1 week? Wat.

csayer

Awards
Wait, methadrol as in msten dmz and lmg? And you want to run it for 1 week? Wat.
Nah , it's a superdrol clone and I have bridged from 4 weeks of halodrol to 3 weeks of superdrol and want to know opinions on doing my last week of SD at 30mg !
i have read many people say methasdrol is an underdosed SD clone !
what you reckon?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Nah , it's a superdrol clone and I have bridged from 4 weeks of halodrol to 3 weeks of superdrol and want to know opinions on doing my last week of SD at 30mg !
i have read many people say methasdrol is an underdosed SD clone !
what you reckon?
idk about methasdrol, but whyd you only run 4 weeks of h drol?

csayer

Awards
idk about methasdrol, but whyd you only run 4 weeks of h drol?
Thought I may have picked up a crap batch , just got nothing from it, I know about people saying you don't see anything for a few weeks but I expected to feel like I was on a PH in some way ! And I ran it for a while at 100mg !
Started gaining as soon as switching to SD!

stann123

stann123

Awards
Thought I may have picked up a crap batch , just got nothing from it, I know about people saying you don't see anything for a few weeks but I expected to feel like I was on a PH in some way ! And I ran it for a while at 100mg !
Started gaining as soon as switching to SD!
what brand? and did you notice any gains at all from it?

csayer

Awards
what brand? and did you notice any gains at all from it?
It's NovaCharge Halodrol 50mg caps .i suppose I noticed a tiny size increase but almost no weight increase and got weaker since stopping creatine on cycle ! Also no sides whatsoever