50Mg Halo Pills Dose Timing

stackattack

Awards
I sourced some 50mg halo pills, and am a little unsure of the best way to dose them for my weeks of 75mg/day. Luckily, the 16 hour half life should be easy to work with. Insight is much appreciated.

1. 50mg 8am (ED), 50mg 8pm (EOD). Or vice-versa
2. Buy a scale and empty capsules, weigh contents and split between 2 pills (major pain in the ass obviously)

If anyone has better ideas I'm all ears. No, I do not want to run 100mg for the majority of my cycle. Last time i did that the sides were significantly worse than at 75mg.

Thanks

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Within a 48 hour period, you want to take 150mg, correct? That's 3 pills. 48 / 3 = 16, so your doses should be in 16 hour intervals.

Example dosing schedule:
Day 1: 1 capsule at 7 AM, 1 capsule at 11 PM
Day 2: 1 capsule at 3 PM
Repeat

The only issue I see with this is the possibility that the 11 PM dosing interferes with your sleep.

stackattack

Awards
Makes sense... not sure why i was thinking that method would lead to lower blood levels vs dosing 6 25mg pills over the same time period of time

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense... not sure why i was thinking that method would lead to lower blood levels vs dosing 6 25mg pills over the same time period of time
If the half life is indeed 16 hours, then it should be fine. If it's closer to 6 hours, like some orals, it would not be ideal.