Serms stunting growth

Bob23

Awards
I have read things on SERMs stunting growth. Do you think its true. BTW I have done a cycle and am now on pct, so Im not really worried about it, I just found it interesting.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Well, you shouldn't be running cycles unless you are AT LEAST 21 and fully grown, so I don't see where this could be an issue. It certainly won't stunt "muscle growth", but I was assuming you meant physically growing, as in, "a growing young lad needs to eat his _____".

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
How old are you?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Estrogen closes growth plates.

Depending on the serms interaction with the er, will determine if this would happen or not.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I was over 6 foot by 14 or 15 so I didn't have to worry about stunting my growth. If you are afraid of it then I wouldn't recommend cycling.

Bob23

Awards
Well I just finished a light ph cycle. I think I can get away with using an otc product for pct.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Well I just finished a light ph cycle. I think I can get away with using an otc product for pct.
What was the cycle

Bob23

Awards
Halo Extreme. I have heard of many people not even doing pct with this. I really don't think a serm is needed.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
My rule is that if it is truly a cycle (a prohormone or hormone cycle) you always use a SERM for PCT. Always. Everything else is accessory to a SERM and cannot replace it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Halo Extreme. I have heard of many people not even doing pct with this. I really don't think a serm is needed.
Ha iv ran halo twice. Both times I used a serm. And both times my dong doesn't work normally for 2-4 weeks after the cycle. And I use good support supps. It's much more suppressive than people give it credit for. But don't use a serm...I'm not gonna try and convince you. You'll learn on your own. Don't go by what people say. Do research.

Bob23

Awards
I watched a video that really made me second guess serms. It said that all they do is delay the crash, and estrogen comes in after stopping taking it. I have clomid, but I'd rather save it if I can.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Ha iv ran halo twice. Both times I used a serm. And both times my dong doesn't work normally for 2-4 weeks after the cycle. And I use good support supps. It's much more suppressive than people give it credit for. But don't use a serm...I'm not gonna try and convince you. You'll learn on your own. Don't go by what people say. Do research.
Agreed. Use a SERM for PCT for every cycle. Always. Simple as that.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
I watched a video that really made me second guess serms. It said that all they do is delay the crash, and estrogen comes in after stopping taking it. I have clomid, but I'd rather save it if I can.
Do what you wish, but nearly everyone here and elsewhere who run cycles year after year use SERMs to great effect, including professional body builders and power-lifters. Think what you wish, but there is a reason everyone uses them.

Bob23

Awards
Well I'm worried about stunting growth(I know it was dumb to take a prohormone). I am thinking of taking clomid, along with arimidex to prevent estrogen.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Well I'm worried about stunting growth(I know it was dumb to take a prohormone). I am thinking of taking clomid, along with arimidex to prevent estrogen.
You'd be better served by Nolva only. Or Clomid only, since you already have it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
No you do not need both of those..one is an AI the other a SERM use the clomid taper it down 50/50/25/25 done

Bob23

Awards
I know that the clomid is needed for recovery, but would it hurt me to use the arimidex to prevent stunting my growth.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
I sincerely doubt the AI would have any effect one way or the other on "stunting growth"

Bob23

Awards
I don't want to take any chances though. Would it be ok to combine them, money is not a problem.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
I don't want to take any chances though. Would it be ok to combine them, money is not a problem.
You certainly can. I just wouldn't recommend it. But you can. It shouldn't hurt you in terms of stunting growth.

Bob23

Awards
Last question, could I just try an otc pct, then if I feel i need the clomid I use it; or do I need clomid from the start.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Last question, could I just try an otc pct, then if I feel i need the clomid I use it; or do I need clomid from the start.
You NEED to take a SERM for PCT always. Don't try without it. Take the SERM. It IS PCT. PCT without a SERM isn't really PCT at all.

Bob23

Awards
Ok I will definately take the clomid. Thank you for the help.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ohhhh I get it! Yeah you don't need a serm! You saw a video that said you didn't need one! I love how everything on the Internet is true :) better tell all the vets around here because they are under the impression that serms work, but what do they know!
Lol just playin.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, reduce xt takes care of cortisol.

You can either taper the serm, or use a low dosed ai after the serm.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 14
Peptide/Research 2
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 2