23g to draw and inject

xslurpyy

Awards
A 23g 1" ok to draw and inject? I tryed drawing but got a lot of air bubbles even after pulling syringe out and injecting air into my test-e, flicked it and tryed pushing a drop or two out but could see bubbles still so got scared and injected back into vial.

xslurpyy

Awards
It seems switching to another 23g tip got rid of the air bubbles.

Superman_777

Awards
Air bubbles wont hurt you..

Its normal to get some in your vial when your adding in air to it. If you get it in your syringe when drawing, flick it all out.

Menoitis777

Awards
You'd have to inject a significant amount of air to cause any issues bro but if you have the same issue again - once you fill your syringe let it sit for 10 mins or so.. The bubbles should eventually clear

xslurpyy

Awards
Ok ended up getting my 20g for drawing and all is good, much easier to get the bubbles out after you switch needle tips.. Any good site about injecting? Did both quads already with test-p and test-e, next injection for both is Saturday. But I wanna do delts?

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
Ok ended up getting my 20g for drawing and all is good, much easier to get the bubbles out after you switch needle tips.. Any good site about injecting? Did both quads already with test-p and test-e, next injection for both is Saturday. But I wanna do delts?
most common places are delts, quads and glutes

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established