Nutrition Suggestions during Epi Cut

jflow87

Awards
Sup guys,

Looking for some advice on what you all eat while running a cut on a prohormone.
Me: 5'10", 182lbs, 13.2% BF

Personal trainer has me eating at 2500 calories/day with reduced fat: 45% carb, 40% protein, 15% fat.

Week 1 I dropped 1% BF and then seemed to have gotten stuck hitting that 15% fat. Worse, when attempting to hit that 15% fat, I am not hitting my 2500 cal mark. I am on day 8 of 20/30/30/30/30 epistane.

Curious how this looks to you all and for suggestions of WTF people throw down on that is super low fat and calorically dense. My trainer recommended low fat pop tarts which I picked up but I'm going to need more than that.

Thanks!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Epi 30-40/40/40/40/40/40-50

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'm just curious, is he advising that calorie breakdown knowing you are going to take anabolics? Cause 15% fat intake is low.

jflow87

Awards
I'm just curious, is he advising that calorie breakdown knowing you are going to take anabolics? Cause 15% fat intake is low.
Yes. And thanks - 15% is effing difficult. But again I've kind of plateaued in the BF department.

I hear what everyone is saying about upping the epi. Will do that. Will that help drop my BF other than indirectly gaining muscle to help metabolize ?
Also what other nutrition advice can anyone give me? What do you all typically do running a cutting cycle?

THANKS!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi dosed at 30 is fine, especially for a first cycle. I weigh 224 and still dose epi at 30mg with great gainz.

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
Go 40/30/30

And do more cardio/drink more water

Maybe drop 200-300 more calories if you stall

Don't forget a refeed day every week