test E falling out of solution?? - AnabolicMinds.com

test E falling out of solution??

1. New Member

test E falling out of solution??

Hey guys, i have been using QV Enantat 250 for about 3 weeks now, and injections are extremely painful. First i was inj. 1cc 2x/wk, but then decided to just inj. 2cc 1x a week. The 1cc injections werent bad, painful but not unbearable. I inj. into my left glute and i have had a knot there for about 6 days. I thought it was the beginning of an abcess, but the pain/know are slowly subsiding, not running a fever and there is no redness. It hurt even doing delt injects at 1cc, but not near the pain of the 2cc glute inject. I boiled the bottle and the other bottle i have that i havent started using yet for about 15 minutes. I havent injected since then but i am going to use the solution out of my second bottle to see how it goes. Is the test falling out of the solution once injected? My hygeine is excellent when it comes to pinning. Is there anything else left i can do to save what i have?

2. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by blk01l
    Hey guys, i have been using QV Enantat 250 for about 3 weeks now, and injections are extremely painful. First i was inj. 1cc 2x/wk, but then decided to just inj. 2cc 1x a week. The 1cc injections werent bad, painful but not unbearable. I inj. into my left glute and i have had a knot there for about 6 days. I thought it was the beginning of an abcess, but the pain/know are slowly subsiding, not running a fever and there is no redness. It hurt even doing delt injects at 1cc, but not near the pain of the 2cc glute inject. I boiled the bottle and the other bottle i have that i havent started using yet for about 15 minutes. I havent injected since then but i am going to use the solution out of my second bottle to see how it goes. Is the test falling out of the solution once injected? My hygeine is excellent when it comes to pinning. Is there anything else left i can do to save what i have?
    Since you already boiled it which is what I would of done, Try heating the solution before pinning it. Fill a coffee mug with hot water from the tap and sit the vial in for like 2-3 minutes. Then go about your administration.
  3. Senior Member

Not saying this is what happened with yours but I have reason to believe that low quality test e powder (like vet gear uses) can have traces of the carbolic acid used to esterfy it. (This is a manufacturing problem brought about by test e low melting point) At any case the only solution here is (other then the heat)is to dilute it with B12, bio water, or best is sterile oil
    •   

4. New Member

Thanks Jminis and Skye. So the best thing would be to pick up a vial of sterile oil and say, if i want to administer 1cc of solution, add about 1ml of sterile oil? Would that be ok? Thanks for all the help, i really appreciate it!

Anthony
  5. Pityin' fools since '81

that QV gear has a higher percentage of BA than human grade gear, which can also lead to soreness and swelling. if i were you, i would draw out the gear, than backload the synringe (pull out the plunger and insert whatever you want to use to dilute it be it oil, or bacteriostatic water; and than reinsert plunger. make sure it's back in firmly.)

after that, take the syringe over to the sink, turn the water on hot and heat the solution in it for ~2 min. take care to ensure the oil isn't too hot, as it can actually burn your muscle. shake it up, than pin it. switching needles after you draw, of course.

oh, and dilute in a 1:1 ratio. so for a 3cc glute shot, 1.5ml Test Enanthate, 1.5ml sterile FILTERED oil.
  6. New Member

Thanks guys, i really appreciate all the help, that is good info!

Anthony
  7. Board Supporter

You can also try mixing with BW and shaking then letting it sit needle end up over night...and as the bw seperates it should take extra BA with it... just squeeze out all the water... Hopefully that will drop the ba % substancially..

I have yet to try it yet... but I read that somewhere on here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. letro falling out of solution
    By hardestgainer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 12:58 PM
  2. Baby Falls Out Of Car - Close Call !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 09:36 AM
  3. Forcing 1-test out of solution.
    By canadaguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 12:59 PM
  4. Liquid solutions out of clomid - Where to buy?
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 11:47 PM
  5. PH's precipitating out of T1 solution?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 09:31 AM