First Test E dbol cycle 10weeks

Sanjeezy

Awards
Wassup ppl I'm new to this site just wanna share information about the cycle I'm looking to take and hopefully receive some good advice from you more experienced and knowledgable users.

My cycle is as follows:
Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/wk (1-10)
Dianabol 30mg/day (week 1-4)
Arimidex 0.5mg every other day (wk 1-10)

Post cycle therapy: (4weeks)
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 (mg/day per week)
Clomid 100/50/50/0

I have a few questions.
Will I need to incorporate HCG?

Will I be able to drop any body fat during this cycle? (I know diet is a determining factor for this, I will be eating lean foods only cooked by myself)

I will incorporate HIIT cardio 2-3 times a week 20 mins each time.

Mon - chest, tris
Tues - back, bis
Wed - abs, cardio
Thurs - legs
Friday - shoulders, cardio
Sat/sun - boxing

I'm sure you've all seen countless number of first cycle threads all I ask is for some friendly advice.
I have all steroids/pct on deck

I have been training about 5 years on and off. No i am not at my genetic potential, I just feel I want that extra boost for the upcoming summer.

Thanks in advance, look forward to hearing your expertise.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
With the information given, your stats were left out, I am going to recommend a revamp on the PCT. Adding Natty products like DAA, L-Dopa etc in to the mix to with hormone regulation on top of the Nolva and Clomid.

HCG is NEVER a bad idea. If you want better chance of protecting the boys I would.. especially since you don't know how you'll rebound or react.

Yes, your diet doe control how the cycle ends, but Dbol, for me, makes me watery and bloated beyond belief.. the strength gains are tremendous though!

Keep the diet Clean & Lean with efficient calories to grow. If you want to lean bulk I would recommend 18-20 calories per lb of LEAN Body Mass with a 40/40/20 or 35/45/20 ratio of Protein, Carbs, Fats.

Hopefully this helped a little. Good luck!

Mystere3

Awards
You don't need hcg but it would help. I'd run it probably weeks 9-10, 500 IU EOD for that cycle length.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run Nolva 20/20/10/10 and clomid 25/25/25/25

If you can get HCG run it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
With the information given, your stats were left out, I am going to recommend a revamp on the PCT. Adding Natty products like DAA, L-Dopa etc in to the mix to with hormone regulation on top of the Nolva and Clomid.

HCG is NEVER a bad idea. If you want better chance of protecting the boys I would.. especially since you don't know how you'll rebound or react.

Yes, your diet doe control how the cycle ends, but Dbol, for me, makes me watery and bloated beyond belief.. the strength gains are tremendous though!

Keep the diet Clean & Lean with efficient calories to grow. If you want to lean bulk I would recommend 18-20 calories per lb of LEAN Body Mass with a 40/40/20 or 35/45/20 ratio of Protein, Carbs, Fats.

Hopefully this helped a little. Good luck!
I like this advice a lot!

I would consider extending the cycle to 12-16 weeks too!