any info on this product appreciated?

parsovl

Awards
As anybody got any experience of this product: German pharmaceuticals epistane. I would really appreciate any info. anyone has on this, is it any good? As anybody used it and got any feedback to offer me? As I cannot seem to find much info on the manufacturer ect. Or anyone who has used it. I hope someone can help me out here as I am thinking of running it for my next cycle.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never heard. Why wouldn't you go with a trusted brand? Our EP15TANE gives the best bang for your buck. One bottle has 120x15mg so it equals to two bottles of competitors Epi clones.

30/45/45/45/45/45 would be a good cycle. Remember cycle supports and a proper PCT!

Reactions: mw1
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
As anybody got any experience of this product: German pharmaceuticals epistane. I would really appreciate any info. anyone has on this, is it any good? As anybody used it and got any feedback to offer me? As I cannot seem to find much info on the manufacturer ect. Or anyone who has used it. I hope someone can help me out here as I am thinking of running it for my next cycle.
Stay way from it bro! For what ever reason they added 1-Piperonylpiperazine which is a gray market drug that has no place being in any supplement.
1-Piperonylpiperazin,e which been responsible for heart attacks and circulation issues, can further aggravate potential BP issues that can arise when using hormonal supplements. Stick with a well known brand man you will be a lot happier. Before I became a rep I was a consumer of Ironflex's products they have a Epi product called brawn that wont disappoint.