Anybody got info on these products??

ckarrick

Awards
I ordered a bottle of Halo by Deathstar Labs and a bottle of 6-mass by LGSCIENCES from mind and muscle. Was just curious if anybody was familiar with these products, as I havent seen many reviews on them. Was just wondering what the sides were and any other information you can provide me with. I have Vital Labs all in one PCT for my PCT and 2 bottles of BLOCKADE by Assault Labs for my On cycle support. I am 19 years old I have taken 2 other cycles in my past before this of Halo-V by vital labs. I know the downfalls of cycling but I am very careful with my body and everything I do I want to do right. Therefore I am trying to obtain as much information as possible. I am Type 1 diabetic I have been for 17 years but I am in really good shape and I take very good care of my diabetes. I am on a gaining diet so consuming about 4000 calories a day, 250 grams of protein, etc.... Will be running fish oils, protien powder, Green superfood, and a non stim pre-workout with my stack.

Halo Deathstar Labs
60 Tabs
Serving Size 1 Tab
Servings Per Container 60 Tabs
Amount Per Serving
17beta-[1-Ketoethyl]-1,4-androstadiene,3-one,17a-ol 20mg
Grapefruit Extract 4:1 20mg
Other Ingredients: 2-(4-aminobutyl) guanidine, Dextrin (Wheat, Corn),Micro Crystalline Cellulose, MG Stearate, Fumed Silica, Chitosan (from shellfish), Xanthin Gum.

6-Mass LG-SCIENCES
6-mass-300x274.png