t3 vs albuterol

raal

Banned
Awards
I dont want to stack which would be better to burn off adipose tissue a little bit faster along with diet and exercise

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I did the mistake and used T3 without steroids and lost a bunch of muscle and got really weak, I got ripped but not something I would recommend without steroids...

raal

Banned
Awards
I did the mistake and used T3 without steroids and lost a bunch of muscle and got really weak, I got ripped but not something I would recommend without steroids...
I guessed that so albuterol wud b the better of the 2?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Have not used T3, but Albut is smooth sailing - no sides at all for me.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What's the dosage scheme of albuterol? I've only ever used EC and clen to cut. I'm curious.
I never used Albuterol, only EC and Clen. It should be easy to find a dosage scheme for Albuterol though

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the dosage scheme of albuterol? I've only ever used EC and clen to cut. I'm curious.
Between 4mg and 16mg. I'll be running 16mg for a few weeks coming soon to theaters near you.

T3 is so damn catabolic. If I take 50mcg a day it makes me flat and weak.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I am doing 6mg x 3 (about 4 hours apart starting in the AM on an empty stomach). Some people go up to 24-32mg I hear. No sides at all. I ordered some clen to compare btw. Week three and I started taking it with 1/3 cap or so of Dexaprine. Using at 2 x 6mg on workout days )(where a preworkout is added). Trying to spread it out. It's like you don't think anything is going on, but over the course of a week - you definitely see changes.