The Bare minimun to run a ph cycle?

raal

Banned
Awards
I made my mind up Imma run test e after the summer but before then I wanna run Halo or epistane( even furuza) solo cycle wat would be the bare minimum to run a compete cycle for each 1

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bare minimum would be a steroid + a SERM.

One bottle of Olympus Labs EP15TANE is enough for 6 weeks at 30/45/45/45/45/45 and it costs less than 49 bucks - less than 45 if you take advantage of that 10% off discount code at nutri-verse.com

I of course recommend to run a cycle support product and OTC supplements as a part of PCT but that would be the bare minimum.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO if you have the "bare minimum" mind set don't run a cycle. Lets face it, running cycles is not healthy, so you should take every precaution you can.

That means cycle support like Cycle Assist and SERM minimum. I would also suggest a test booster like DAA and cortisol control product like Reduce XT because what is the point in cycling if you aren't going to do everything you can to keep your hard earned gains?

raal

Banned
Awards
Bare minimum would be a steroid + a SERM.

One bottle of Olympus Labs EP15TANE is enough for 6 weeks at 30/45/45/45/45/45 and it costs less than 49 bucks - less than 45 if you take advantage of that 10% off discount code at nutri-verse.com

I of course recommend to run a cycle support product and OTC supplements as a part of PCT but that would be the bare minimum.
isnt cycle support necessary for a methylated ph especially 4 a first timer

timper

timper

Awards
necessary, no, but highly recommended. And not just for beginners but all people using compounds which will elevate liver values, bp, and fcuk with cholesterol levels (aka all PHs/DS)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You were asking for a bare minimum, I told you the bare minimum.

I warmly recommend to use cycle support products (for example our AR1MACARE PRO which has TUDCA in it - or CEL Cycle Assist like mentioned above) and OTC PCT products (SUP3R PCT and SNS DAA would be a great stack).

Check out EP15TANE Perfect Cycle from nutri-verse.com - it has everything you need except a SERM and it is very affordable, especially with that 10% off discount code. You could buy another bottle of AR1MACARE PRO though.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really depends on how you define "bare minimum."

I define the minimum as having organ support, aromatase/prolactin support on hand, and then a SERM. For most orals you could get away without having a SERM and just let the body naturally recover, but that's not guaranteed by any means. You could also skip the on cycle support as the liver is very remarkable at regeneration. Our bodies take a beating, and 1 cycle won't do too much harm. After 1 or 2 you'll start to really want all the bells and whistles.