M-Sten cycle questions!

Balotelli

Balotelli

Awards
Hi guys first post!

Im ready to do my second PH cycle (1st cycle PMag-35) and now i want to try M-Sten o Mechabol (mechabol is the second option if sides of msten are very strong for a second cycle). The cycle will be:

PRE CYCLE

Silymarin 450/450

CYCLE

MSten 20/20/20/20
Liv 52 3 tabs daily
5-HTP (lethargy) 100/200/200/200
Taurine 3/3/3/3

POST CYCLE

Nolva 20/20/20/20
DAA 3,5/3,5/3,5/3,5
Sylimarin 450/450/450/450
Finaflex Revolution PCT 1/1/1/1

Thanks for your help!

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man. I'm currently on day 15 of my msten/mecha cycle. I'm loving it!

Good luck!

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! but my question is: Is MSten very dangerous for a 2nd cycle?
Not really as long as you take the precautions. Keep some armistane on hand even though msten doesn't aromatize estro levels can get out of whack.

Balotelli

Balotelli

Awards
AI is very expensive for more. Other solutions?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
AI is very expensive for more. Other solutions?
Like I said it's not necessary, just a precaution. I would definitely use one along with the Nolva during pct tho...

It's like 25 bucks for 90 caps of armistane.

Balotelli

Balotelli

Awards
Im spanish ! AI's here are around 150-200$ ... And with medical prescription. Can you send a DM with an American web selling armistane?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Im spanish ! AI's here are around 150-200$ ... And with medical prescription. Can you send a DM with an American web selling armistane?
It's not prescription it's OTC. Look up Shredded Labs Recoup or Finaflex Revolutions PCT (each cap is equivalent to 2 caps of the recoup)

Balotelli

Balotelli

Awards
It's not prescription it's OTC. Look up Shredded Labs Recoup or Finaflex Revolutions PCT (each cap is equivalent to 2 caps of the recoup)
Ok i have Finaflex Revolutions PCT ! Which is the dossage? I have to take it in PCT the 30 days?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Just take a cap a day during pct with the nolva. If you start feeling any high estro sides during cycle start taking it while on cycle.

Balotelli

Balotelli

Awards
Just take a cap a day during pct with the nolva. If you start feeling any high estro sides during cycle start taking it while on cycle.
Thanks for all info! Next month i ll start the cycle and i ll do a exhaustive review! Hope to see you there.

rphash49

Awards
M-sten is a big jump from pmag. You should have a legit AI for on cycle if issues pop up. And I highly doubt 5-htp will help with lethargy during week 4. Sides with m-sten are no joke. It makes my gyno flare up and I feel like death on week 4.

Better 2nd cycle would be epi or hdrol.

Balotelli

Balotelli

Awards
M-sten is a big jump from pmag. You should have a legit AI for on cycle if issues pop up. And I highly doubt 5-htp will help with lethargy during week 4. Sides with m-sten are no joke. It makes my gyno flare up and I feel like death on week 4.

Better 2nd cycle would be epi or hdrol.
This reply change my ideas! What can i do? Ideas for a 2nd cycle for bulking?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Tbh I'm 17 days into msten at 20mg with 100mg of mecha and I'm not feeling much of the msten at all...

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
i hear this alot and dont doubt you, but this is what makes me wonder if msten is really dosed the way they claim because ultradrol elite and nanodrol both seem strong as hell to me. and i've done m1t and sd several times. methylstenbolone is just as strong as either of them imo. maybe its just me, idk.
Yeah I'm going to increase the dose to 30 mg. probably drop the calories for more of a recomp effect. Plus I wana see how good the compound really is.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
yeah, no way i could run 30mg of the msten products i've tried. anything over 15-20 and i totally lose my appetite and get lethargic pretty bad. but yeah the sh1t works, thats for sure. you should get killer results if the sides dont kick in too bad.
Hopefully I won't have sides. The one thing I'm surprised about is I've had no back pumps, which I though were common with msten