superdrol/halodrol low dose help

littlebigman9

Awards
So i have a pH named reign by dark cyde and it contains both 2a 17a dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one 17b-ol, 15mg. And 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien 3-17b-diol. 25mg, being my first pH cycle I was wondering if, instead of taking 2 capsules a day for 4 weeks, if it would still work if I took 1 capsule a day or split 1 cap into 2 separate caps so ill be taking half a cap, then another half 12 hours later every day for 4 weeks, of course I'll also be taking cycle support And pct. So basically, would 25mg/15mg a day be effective or do I have to take 50mg/30 mgs a day, which after researching these chemicals, seems to be dangerous especially for a first cycle

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So i have a pH named reign by dark cyde and it contains both 2a 17a dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one 17b-ol, 15mg. And 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien 3-17b-diol. 25mg, being my first pH cycle I was wondering if, instead of taking 2 capsules a day for 4 weeks, if it would still work if I took 1 capsule a day or split 1 cap into 2 separate caps so ill be taking half a cap, then another half 12 hours later every day for 4 weeks, of course I'll also be taking cycle support And pct. So basically, would 25mg/15mg a day be effective or do I have to take 50mg/30 mgs a day, which after researching these chemicals, seems to be dangerous especially for a first cycle
Don't run sd your first cycle man, just run halo by itself for 6 weeks at 50-75mg. If you did do one cap a day the halo at 25 would basically be ineffective or it would do very little (just add to liver toxicity). but the 15mg sd would still show results, and sides possibly. Your going to run 2 methyls your first cycle? This is irresponsible. You have no idea how your body will react to steroids and no matter how much research you've done you still don't know how to handle all the sides of sd. I'm gonna run super dmz 2.0 in the future but I still wouldn't run superdrol by itself haha