tren,superdrol and halodrol in one supp

doodz

Awards
So I went to my local store today wich I haven't been there in years and came with the surprise that they have a pro hormone called hyper var2 wich is a mix of tren,superdrol and halodrol together.it seems that the owner has connections with some lab here in my town cause this supp is made where I'm from.
Funny thing is that the guy who was "helping me" was telling me all the great things like gaining 15 to 20 lbs of muscle with minimal side effects,and some other crap.what do you guys think about this? Seems like a lot of ppl who goes to.this store are buying this supp.
P.s: the owner of the store is a bodybuilder so seems like he knows his **** lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.s: the owner of the store is a bodybuilder so seems like he knows his shiit lol

oh yea, this is totally the case. maybe you should research the individual compound names.

did you buy a bottle?

doodz

Awards
Nooo!!!! The bottle of 60 pills was 95 bucks!

doodz

Awards
I know! But isn't it bad for your liver if u take superdrol,teen and halodrol together?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Go back and take a picture of the ingredients label

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I know! But isn't it bad for your liver if u take superdrol,teen and halodrol together?
Bad isn't the word for it!! Haha!! Unless you have a disposable liver and a refrigerator full of replacements,, I'd say approach this with EXTREME caution!!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If you were friends with jeffrey damher (when he was alive and active) you would be alright with it....he probably had a few livers in his fridge you could lift when he wasn't looking. Just don't turn your back on him or drink the concoction he pours you into the glass.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's called Liver Shiver. It also has this new compound that acts as a Mifepristone intermediate; antiprogestational antiglucocorticoid antagonist steroidal spirooxazole. PM IronMagLabs for more info.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'd really enjoy seeing weekly labs of someone taking three methyls at effective doses in a single pill,,, watching their enzymes crescendo to a grande finale of bilirubum explosions would be fun,, then the anticlimax of whining, yellow skin and itchy hell would keep me entertained for weeks on end!!

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe the crap they mix in 1 cap... YouTube search for 2012 prohormone review... There was like an SD, and methly tren stack in there... And people wonder why hormonal sups get such a bad rep.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I can't believe the crap they mix in 1 cap... YouTube search for 2012 prohormone review... There was like an SD, and methly tren stack in there... And people wonder why hormonal sups get such a bad rep.
Lol.. I googled it... rampage has four methyls,, epi, tren, hdrol and sdrol!! Awesome!!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
same thing monster caps. superdrol, epi and hdrol or pplex.. cant remember.