Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am currently running a cycle that looks like this:

100mg T-prop EOD wk 1-8
50mg Winny ED wk 3-10

It is my first time running winny, and i was wondering on the EOD when i pin the prop, is it cool if i mix it?

Winny starts next monday. Does it hurt anymore then pinning oil based?

I am going to run Liquid novla for pct starting on wk 11 at 40mg Ed, and taper down to 20 for a few weeks..

If any one sees any problems, or has any suggestions to make this cycle better, feel free..

Thanks

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just drink the winny it'll save you the trouble of pinning and its just ask effective
also 8 weeks of winny is a LOT its really liver toxic and your joints are going to HATE you, i strongly recommend only doing 6, possibly 4 weeks of it
also run the prop to week 10 if you're going to run the winny that far, prop clears in no time fast

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just drink the winny it'll save you the trouble of pinning and its just ask effective
also 8 weeks of winny is a LOT its really liver toxic and your joints are going to HATE you, i strongly recommend only doing 6, possibly 4 weeks of it
also run the prop to week 10 if you're going to run the winny that far, prop clears in no time fast
So just taking it orally is just as potent?

Yea i already have a bad elbow problem that acts up on tri day, and my knees bother my sometimes when squatting so i definetly dont need to make matters worse..

Should i just not start the winny till like week 4 or 5 so i can just run it the last 5-6 weeks?

Any other opinions in either agreement or dis agreement?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So just taking it orally is just as potent?

Yea i already have a bad elbow problem that acts up on tri day, and my knees bother my sometimes when squatting so i definetly dont need to make matters worse..

Should i just not start the winny till like week 4 or 5 so i can just run it the last 5-6 weeks?

Any other opinions in either agreement or dis agreement?
Anyone?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Yes the winny is just as good taken orally as it is injected, it is 17aa, so it is not altered by the liver. If you are wanting to run a 10 week cycle this is how I would say to do it:

Week 1-10: 100mg eod test prop
Week 6-10: 50mg winny ed

That would be 5 weeks of winstrol. If your joints are already hurting without it, you may only want to run it the last 4 weeks, and end the test and winny at the same time, starting pct after that.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok.. I am thinking i may up the dose of prop then.. I had great results with little sides when i ran 500+mg week.. I am thinking 150mg eod.. I have enough of both for 2 cycles so i am not worried about it.. I will hold of on the winny for a few weeks, and just run it for 5-6 weeks max..

Dave