Help! Nosebleeds.

Serp1114

Awards
Currently running 60mg epi 90mg trenavar. I am on day 4 and just got a random nosebleed. Why?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First thing to rule out is your blood pressure. If you don't have a BP cuff at home then just go to Walmart and and use their free machine. High BP can cause nosebleeds.

AKBUSA

AKBUSA

Awards
if it you drop your doses down and it still is going on . go to a doctor might not be the supps . could be neuro. had a friend use to have them all the time come to find out it was a tumor

Viking23

Awards
Is it dry where you live? If it isn't from high bp then you are probably living somewhere dry and its possible that winter air will cause your dry skin to crack and if the skin in your nose cracks it bleeds.

I only bring this up because my buddy is on his first test cycle and was getting nose bleeds and it wasnt from high bp. Started putting a little ChapStick on his finger and rubbed it in his nose and problem solved.

Serp1114

Awards
I checked my BP and it was on the higher side but not crazy high considering I am on cycle. I'm in philly and the weather has been crazy lately so I'm sure that played a factor. I am going to drop the epi down to 45 a day though just as a precaution. Anything I should I add to my support supps. Currently talking 6000mg fish oil daily and AMS cycle support.