MSTEN or SUPER DMZ 3.0 HELP ME DECIDE!!

imasleep

Awards
Coming off gyno surgery want to put on as much keepable mass as possible. I've done spawn,the one,hdrol, mithras,superdrol. Coming off gyno surgery, ill prob run an ai on cycle (if anyone can help me decide the dose of arimadex on cycle that would be awesome)

would running msten alone for 6weeks for me suffice or do you think super dmz 3.0 would blow me away? How long can i run super for? Im guessing id run super for 4 weeks and not 6 correct? debating between the pros and cons of both if y'all can help!!

Mystere3

Awards
Adex .5 or even letro given your hx. Id go with a month of dmz3, personally, go big or go home.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Coming off gyno surgery want to put on as much keepable mass as possible. I've done spawn,the one,hdrol, mithras,superdrol. Coming off gyno surgery, ill prob run an ai on cycle (if anyone can help me decide the dose of arimadex on cycle that would be awesome)

would running msten alone for 6weeks for me suffice or do you think super dmz 3.0 would blow me away? How long can i run super for? Im guessing id run super for 4 weeks and not 6 correct? debating between the pros and cons of both if y'all can help!!
Super is much more power full. It's 3 compounds. Including msten. Never run for more than 4 weeks. Msten you could run for six at moderate doses but its still extremely liver toxic. But sdmz30 would yield much better results with possibly more side effects. It however claims to have no estrogen related sides so the AI may not be needed but I'd keep one on hand just in case. I'm thinking of getting some sdmz2.0

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run msten at 12-16mg for 6 weeks.

Use an ai on cycle to control estrogen.

None of the compounds listed by op are aromatizable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 9