Super dmz or Msten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze298

Awards
I'm about to start a cycle of either Msten or sdmz 2 as my second cycle. I do have the proper pct and on cycle products I need to run either one but was wanting feedback on which would be better for a second cycle. My first cycle was 1 and 4 andro from iml had great results and was wanting to try something a little stronger any feedback is appreciated thank you

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, what are your goals?

Bulking: dmZ
Recomp: msten

Blaze298

Awards
I'm trying to do a lean bulk but are either of these too harsh for a second cycle?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
M-sten is IMO the most powerful PH for lean gains.

Dmz will put on more mass but more of it will be water weight, so you'll end up with less gains afterwards. Just my opinion.

Blaze298

Awards
Yes that is what I have heard I was thinking of going with Msten for the recomp effect last cycle I had nolva in pill form but does anyone know if liquid is just as good?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I've only used liquid. Never used pill form serms. They do the job. Curious what others have to say in regards to liquid vs pill form serms though...

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I've only used liquid. Never used pill form serms. They do the job. Curious what others have to say in regards to liquid vs pill form serms though...
you get bloodwork done after liquid serms just wondering?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No. I'm going to next time. But the liquid was tested and it came back being highly pure and concentrated.
Did you get it from a sponsor here?

Blaze298

Awards
Should I use clomid instead with msten or is nolva fine

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Blaze298

Awards
I was thinking nolva 20/20/10/10 is that a good dosing

Blaze298

Awards
No I'm going to start in 2-3 weeks just finalizing everything making sure I'm prepared is one bottle of liquid nolva enough for 4 weeks

Blaze298

Awards
Okay well that's good to know so far I have one bottle of liquid nolva super pct ar1macare and lj-100

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely choose Msten over SDMZ 2 for a 2nd cycle no matter what the goal. SDMZ is a combination of both. For that reason alone it should be the last choice of your two options. If you can get solo DMZ it would also make a nice 2nd cycle. Many seem to tolerate it well and anecdotally it seems to be just a bit lighter on sides than Msten.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I heard IML liquid serm is good... anyone have experience with them? I'm scared to try even though they are a sponsor.

fordmandiesel

Awards
m sten is pretty dry, ive done dmz and m sten solo runs and a dmz 2.0 cycle, all 3 cycles yielded great results, m sten a lot of strength and dry gains, combine them both in the 2.0 and hold on for the ride baby

fordmandiesel

Awards
i would also like to know about IML serms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 9
buttersstoch Anabolics 15