OTC PCT to run after Epistane cycle?

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Was thinking of running American Muscle's Muscletest after a 6 week epistane cycle. Along with liver support during and after the cycle should this be a sufficient PCT?

P.S.
I don't have access to Nolva as far as I know...

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Probably not bro. If you don't have access to a SERM (which Idk why you wouldn't? Lots of high quality sites out there) do a cycle of hdrol, furuza, or stano.

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Probably not bro. If you don't have access to a SERM (which Idk why you wouldn't? Lots of high quality sites out there) do a cycle of hdrol, furuza, or stano.
Guess I don't know what sites to trust for a SERM. I'm new to this site so I don't know what people are allowed to share... Can you give me some ideas on what to use and who to trust buying from?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If you watch the sponsor banners on this site you might find one with really good "hrmmm" and it might even have some good "need to look into something" for you quandary..

:sly:

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Looks like they not be a sponsor here so you might just need to look around research chemicals are easy to find if you were to need them for your pet.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
where can i buy some crack?
lol
I'd just look into the official crack board sponsors.
Or
Hangout out back a K-Mart.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
mpd556

mpd556

Awards
We still have kmarts here in West Virginia!!! Oh...wait, is that good?? Lmao

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Otc pct is in no way acceptable for epi

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Target ftw

flamini

flamini

Awards
What about for Estra 4,9 , trenavar at a low low dose like 30 mg a day for 4 weeks OTC okay ? I feel like that does isn't as strong as epi since epi is a 17a group

flamini

flamini

Awards
What about an Estra 4,9 non methyl tranavar ?? at a low does like 30 mg a day (already know the gains off that does will be very very small) but that's what I'm running . OTC okay ?

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
the one here refuses to die. i go in there and i swear there is like 5 people in the whole store and 1 cashier. its been like that for 10 years and they're still in business. f*cking wal-farts is packed all the time. i should probably look out back of there for the crack lol.
You guys are a ton of help! :09: