Nolvadex
Clomid
Cycle Assist
T- Booster

Any suggestions or comments?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
drop nolvadex with PH/PS dont really need both. everything else looks good. high dose or tren and good dose of msten youll make gainz

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Why nolva and clomid?

Also, trenavar (supposedly converts to trenbolone) is a 19nor compound, this means it is possible for increases in prolactin. That being said when I ran my cycle of it which literally ended yesterday, I ran an AI (aromasin) because prolactin and progesterone cannot be synthesized without presence of estrogen. Also look into adding inhibit-p if definitely taking the tren.

Another point, some say running nolva with a 19nor can increase prolactin gyno issues, some believe that, some don't. I prefer clomid anyway. Just something to keep in mind. When setting up pct

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Also might want to add ai in pct to prevent rebound gyno as well

Maybe clomid 50/50/25/25
Erase. 0 /0 / 3 / 2 / 2 /1

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Why nolva and clomid?

Also, trenavar (supposedly converts to trenbolone) is a 19nor compound, this means it is possible for increases in prolactin. That being said when I ran my cycle of it which literally ended yesterday, I ran an AI (aromasin) because prolactin and progesterone cannot be synthesized without presence of estrogen. Also look into adding inhibit-p if definitely taking the tren.

Another point, some say running nolva with a 19nor can increase prolactin gyno issues, some believe that, some don't. I prefer clomid anyway. Just something to keep in mind. When setting up pct

OHHHHH yum tell us your tren results! i might kick my precontest cycle with tren and epi.

my options are to kicker with
Epi/tren
dbol
anadrol

it doesnst matter if dbol gives me bloat because the first half of the cycle is to just be anabolic while i melt fat.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Well I took 120mg tren ed while taking 40mg Stenzine (40mg msten and 40mg dzine) so I literally blew up like a balloon but the best part was the minimal bloat because of the tren. Blew up but felt rock solid the whole time. Personally if I could have I would have run the tren at 160mg or even 190 if I was feeling dangerous. Also, if you're asking for a recommendation for your contest prep, I loved my epi/tren cycle I ran last year. Crazy strength gains and 3lbs lean muscle while shredding fat. I was in about a 1000 cal deficit though. Which sucks because epi made me hungry as fu** But who doesn't like dbol? ;)

Thought I should mention... Put on 13lbs during my 5 week cycle.. I'll let you know what I keep through pct

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Well I took 120mg tren ed while taking 40mg Stenzine (40mg msten and 40mg dzine) so I literally blew up like a balloon but the best part was the minimal bloat because of the tren. Blew up but felt rock solid the whole time. Personally if I could have I would have run the tren at 160mg or even 190 if I was feeling dangerous. Also, if you're asking for a recommendation for your contest prep, I loved my epi/tren cycle I ran last year. Crazy strength gains and 3lbs lean muscle while shredding fat. I was in about a 1000 cal deficit though. Which sucks because epi made me hungry as fu** But who doesn't like dbol? ;)

Thought I should mention... Put on 13lbs during my 5 week cycle.. I'll let you know what I keep through pct
oh.... that epitren sounds beautiful as when i kick start the test ill be only in a small deficit then once the test full kickss in ill run clen for 4-6weeks then finish with superdrol to hard and fill up before contest! lol everyone called me fat at my school while i bulked and i told them i bloat easy natty and now theyre like the ****. 14weeks out and have thighs that you can see my tear drop and pick out each head easy even while im pale ;) ima be peeeeeled. :( bro ive never tried dbol! ive never taken read AAS only one msten cycle

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
I actually haven't gotten the part yet... so this helps a lot!!

Quick question though... I heard stacking an AI and a SERM hurts your libido. Is this true? Does it lead to any negative effects?

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
oh.... that epitren sounds beautiful as when i kick start the test ill be only in a small deficit then once the test full kickss in ill run clen for 4-6weeks then finish with superdrol to hard and fill up before contest! lol everyone called me fat at my school while i bulked and i told them i bloat easy natty and now theyre like the ****. 14weeks out and have thighs that you can see my tear drop and pick out each head easy even while im pale ;) ima be peeeeeled. :( bro ive never tried dbol! ive never taken read AAS only one msten cycle

Sounds like you have a solid plan. No homo I wanna see some pics after you're shredded, and good luck by the way.

I haven't ran a true AAS cycle in probably 5 years for legality reasons of my work now. I just can't play around with those long lasting esters and such as drug testing is an issue. I loved dbol when I used it as a kicker for my second test cycle. Blows you up almost immediately I felt like.

If you use the epi/tren just be careful with the joints as both compounds do dry you out tremendously and I know I had many problems with my knees as they are bad already.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Sounds like you have a solid plan. No homo I wanna see some pics after you're shredded, and good luck by the way.

I haven't ran a true AAS cycle in probably 5 years for legality reasons of my work now. I just can't play around with those long lasting esters and such as drug testing is an issue. I loved dbol when I used it as a kicker for my second test cycle. Blows you up almost immediately I felt like.

If you use the epi/tren just be careful with the joints as both compounds do dry you out tremendously and I know I had many problems with my knees as they are bad already.
duh! ima be posting some after contest pics! this will be a first for everything but hell im really a youngin

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
OP taking an ai and a serm at the same time will probably be hard on libido but you have to remember you're in pct, so that will be expected. Trust me you will be happy you took the ai when you come off the serm and your nips don't blow up from rebound gyno. Again if taking the tren it would probably be smart to use an ai in the first place to rid yourself of prolactin sides.

Side note,

Taking and ai and a serm at the same time is done on almost every AAS cycle. You will be fine. Research pct and make sure you have all bases covered.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
duh! ima be posting some after contest pics! this will be a first for everything but hell im really a youngin
Good to hear man. Again I'm no expert by any means, everything I learned is from trial and error and research on boards such as this. General rule of thumb, just don't be an idiot when pinning lol. I have bad a couple buddys that just astounded me by their ignorance in regards to AAS, and they were still pinning!!!!

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Holy shyt.
yep... Just started pct today. It will be interesting to see how long it takes before I finally feel normal again. Getting blood work done soon too just be safe on the liver and cholesterol values.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Good to hear man. Again I'm no expert by any means, everything I learned is from trial and error and research on boards such as this. General rule of thumb, just don't be an idiot when pinning lol. I have bad a couple buddys that just astounded me by their ignorance in regards to AAS, and they were still pinning!!!!
hahaha oh i was planning on pinning while i took my preworkout while i drove to the gym all while i used the same needle and alcohol swab for every pin this cycle to save money........ ;)

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
By the way, I actually have 2 bottles of Trenavar... would taking 180mg of Trenavar be too much?

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
hahaha oh i was planning on pinning while i took my preworkout while i drove to the gym all while i used the same needle and alcohol swab for every pin this cycle to save money........ ;)
yes and if you're still living after that come talk to me and we can discuss isolating your genetics to make super humans ok?

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
By the way, I actually have 2 bottles of Trenavar... would taking 180mg of Trenavar be too much?
I don't think so. Just work your way up to it. If you start to get sides settle the dose or drop it. With a non methylated compound it's easier to say yes to higher doses as long as sides are okay

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
yes and if you're still living after that come talk to me and we can discuss isolating your genetics to make super humans ok?
deal;)

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
If you wish you can take that up with iron flex supps about their Stenzine. I ran it at the highest 40mg and I believed it was an amazing product.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Sounds like you have a solid plan. No homo I wanna see some pics after you're shredded, and good luck by the way. I haven't ran a true AAS cycle in probably 5 years for legality reasons of my work now. I just can't play around with those long lasting esters and such as drug testing is an issue. I loved dbol when I used it as a kicker for my second test cycle. Blows you up almost immediately I felt like. If you use the epi/tren just be careful with the joints as both compounds do dry you out tremendously and I know I had many problems with my knees as they are bad already.
**** ! That's why I'm having muscle inflammation .., will joint supplements help or should I just get back on my cycle supports , because I'm like 2 weeks into my post and I feel fine and blood work and all was fine ..

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
**** ! That's why I'm having muscle inflammation .., will joint supplements help or should I just get back on my cycle supports , because I'm like 2 weeks into my post and I feel fine and blood work and all was fine ..
Glucosamine in steady doses and super cissus helped mine. And some Advil and icing helped too lol but I had many injuries while playing ball back in the day.

You're not taking any supports during pct??

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I was taking the supports until the test came back that cholesterol and blood pressure and all that came back fine . But they did say that my liver enzymes have elevated but didn't take it that serious but I should get back on them tho .

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
lol , WELL, flame away or call me full of crap, i dont care. but i'd like to see somebody run nanodrol or ultradrol elite @ 40 mg ed, especially stacked.. i've went as high as 60mg on m1t before and 40 on sd. real methylstenbolone will knock you d1ck in the dirt at less than 20mg. i see dudes all the time saying that they are running 20-30mg a day with few or no sides. their product is lacking.
Well what if there taking TuDca with there Sten ? I took that with mine and my test imply that there were still elevated a week into my post cycle . And my stack had 6mg of MSten , 22mg of tren and 10 of epi ...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
RH- I appreciate guys like you that give honest opinions and are here to learn. There's no place for bragging here and definitely no room for reckless dosage recommendations.

I'm waiting on running Msten. There's just way too many discrepancies on the dosage and I want to see where the 'real' sweet spot is.

I find it strange that when I was 25 I could run SD at 40/day w no side effects and at 35 I could barely tolerate 20.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
i'm not taking up sh1t with nobody. i'm just calling it like i see it.
i ran 21mgs with few to no sides??? ill post a pick tonight of the ultradrol elite i took!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thanks, yeah i cant handle these high doses like i used to. i took 15mg of nanodrol for 3 weeks and put on a lean 10lbs without even trying. just ate whatever. if i go beyond that dose i lose my appetite bad. later this year i'm gonna run it at 8mg dosed once a day and see how it goes. i think this would be the most enjoyable way to run this compound. i'm gonna delete my other post because i ant in the mood for a p1ssing contest. i was a little buzzed when i wrote it. i tried them sierra nevada torpedoes. they're 7.2% and tastes like a christmas tree. 6 of them will give you a decent buzz. i lke em. just too expensive.
but anyway back on topic, if a guy likes 40 of msten, my only suggestion is to try 80 and see if they like that better. lmao
I lose my appetite just looking at the Rx2.0 bottle. I couldn't imagine eating that thing in 15 days and cracking a second one open to finish my run.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
AARs spawn in legit lol . 3 pills a day of that was putting the ass kicking but yeah as it being the most potent MSten idk but I will say that it did bring the lethargy like you mentioned when with hella vitamins and supps

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
As a next cycle I wanna learn how to run a test with a single like MSten or DMZ

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Well I took 120mg tren ed while taking 40mg Stenzine (40mg msten and 40mg dzine) so I literally blew up like a balloon but the best part was the minimal bloat because of the tren. Blew up but felt rock solid the whole time. Personally if I could have I would have run the tren at 160mg or even 190 if I was feeling dangerous. Also, if you're asking for a recommendation for your contest prep, I loved my epi/tren cycle I ran last year. Crazy strength gains and 3lbs lean muscle while shredding fat. I was in about a 1000 cal deficit though. Which sucks because epi made me hungry as fu** But who doesn't like dbol? ;) Thought I should mention... Put on 13lbs during my 5 week cycle.. I'll let you know what I keep through pct
Stenzine+Trenavar sounds like a bomb azz cycle. I've got some trenavar on the way..

RJGarrison

RJGarrison

Awards
Ok guys I have a cycle template I would like y'all to critique and tell me what to add, take away, or rebuke. I am 6'0 200 12-15% BF on TRT.

I'm on 4th week of TRT at 200mg a week.
I'm going to start cycling Test E at an additional 200mg 1xweek.
Along with Test E I'm going to cycle Tren E at 200mg 2xweek.

Liquid Prami
Along with arimidex
(Not sure what/how to dose these)

Any comments or advice?

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
RH- I appreciate guys like you that give honest opinions and are here to learn. There's no place for bragging here and definitely no room for reckless dosage recommendations. I'm waiting on running Msten. There's just way too many discrepancies on the dosage and I want to see where the 'real' sweet spot is. I find it strange that when I was 25 I could run SD at 40/day w no side effects and at 35 I could barely tolerate 20.
What is your weight? I noticed that my weight at least with the msten was a big factor in how much one could handle. My buddy and I cycled it at the same time and he was up to 32mg ed for a couple days before he had to drop back to 28 from sides. I was fine at 40mg but definitely had some high Bp

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is your weight? I noticed that my weight at least with the msten was a big factor in how much one could handle. My buddy and I cycled it at the same time and he was up to 32mg ed for a couple days before he had to drop back to 28 from sides. I was fine at 40mg but definitely had some high Bp
I'm 237 right now.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah I was at like 172-175 before I started the spawn and now I'm at 182 just waking up and 186-188 thruout the day

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
And yeah my bLood pressure was at like 150/80-90 range and I had seen one as high as 160/80.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah I'm thinking that I should stick away from multicomps in the future . I'll probably do my proper and thru rough research and run like a 10-12 week test e with like an epi or something dry like that on my last month . But like I said , it's going to require some research even though people say how to do it on the web . But idk how easy it is to get popped by the Feds tho ..

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Anyone here from Australia, known for the most strictest customs in the world ? I just got a bottle of lmg -25/ msten extreme mass builder & powerdrol Woo!
Now I just need to sort out my dosages ... ****

OzGuy

OzGuy

Awards
Oz, yeah last I got was lg science gear but not available anymore where did u get the supps, was looking at strong supp shop

ad1012

Awards
I'm not very active on this forum but I saw your thread and thought I'd let you know I'm on 30mg Msten RX and 180mg Celtitren. It's amazing. I just finished week 4 (this is a 6 week cycle) and the only side effects I have are increased BP and night sweats which aren't that bad. Strength is through the roof. I've gained about 6 lbs while decreasing my bodyfat by 2% so far. So, at my weight, that's about 8 lbs net increase in LBM. I'm sure some of that is glycogen of course. I should also add that I'm training primarily for strength and not mass.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I'm not very active on this forum but I saw your thread and thought I'd let you know I'm on 30mg Msten RX and 180mg Celtitren. It's amazing. I just finished week 4 (this is a 6 week cycle) and the only side effects I have are increased BP and night sweats which aren't that bad. Strength is through the roof. I've gained about 6 lbs while decreasing my bodyfat by 2% so far. So, at my weight, that's about 8 lbs net increase in LBM. I'm sure some of that is glycogen of course. I should also add that I'm training primarily for strength and not mass.
whats your diet like? 500 below? above on training days and negative on rest days?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Started at maintenance but now I'm about 300 below for my current weight.
sounds good! i did a recomp with msten and it was aweome i went on training days 500over and off days maintance with cardio burned (500cals) and eat low carbs higher protein and gained 10lbs but leaned out well!