Is Tudca what it claims to be ?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Right now I am a week and a half into my post cycle after finishing 3 weeks on the spawn . Anyways all of during the cycle I was running 500 mg a day ( 2 pills ) . Each pill at the same time as the spawn . Although I did not preload because I was told that I didn't need to . My blood work was done yesterday and the doctor says that my results say that my liver enzymes and muscle inflammation are elevated . Idk if muscle inflammation is bad but I did not get the exact levels on my liver . But my best guess is that either one 20mg dose of Nolva made it spike a bit or just that maybe my liver is still rehealing itself from the cycle and if that's the case then , well .. Do I need to say it ? Lol ., any thoughts ?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Not sure but next week on will be on week 4 of my cycle and going to get my liver values tested. I am using CEL cycle assist which always seem to keep it just slightly elevated or on the higher end when I get tested. It is my first time running DMZ 2.0 so I do not have anything to exactly compare it to but maybe my SD cycle stacked with Phera. I have been taking TUDCA for the 4 weeks. If it is in the normal range I will assume it really is helping out more. I have the pre cycle numbers and will post both when I get them next week. If they come back good I am going to push it another 2 weeks or so.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is. There is a reason they give it to people in the hospital that have liver failer!

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
[
Hows the DMZ 2.0 treating U ??? I have a bottle I,m itching to use along side my HRT, I am on meds for HBP so I,m a little sketchy on taking it. Have U noticed any BP issues and how are Ur gains.... I know this is off topic, just curious.....

QUOTE=liftin4fun;4340896]Not sure but next week on will be on week 4 of my cycle and going to get my liver values tested. I am using CEL cycle assist which always seem to keep it just slightly elevated or on the higher end when I get tested. It is my first time running DMZ 2.0 so I do not have anything to exactly compare it to but maybe my SD cycle stacked with Phera. I have been taking TUDCA for the 4 weeks. If it is in the normal range I will assume it really is helping out more. I have the pre cycle numbers and will post both when I get them next week. If they come back good I am going to push it another 2 weeks or so.[/QU

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Today is the start of week 3. Blood pressure this morning 123/82. Zero sides so far.

jaymichael

Awards
Tudca really works. The question is, how is the quality? Hospitals are using pharma grade obviously but joe blow supplement shop may be using crap

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Right now I am a week and a half into my post cycle after finishing 3 weeks on the spawn . Anyways all of during the cycle I was running 500 mg a day ( 2 pills ) . Each pill at the same time as the spawn . Although I did not preload because I was told that I didn't need to . My blood work was done yesterday and the doctor says that my results say that my liver enzymes and muscle inflammation are elevated . Idk if muscle inflammation is bad but I did not get the exact levels on my liver . But my best guess is that either one 20mg dose of Nolva made it spike a bit or just that maybe my liver is still rehealing itself from the cycle and if that's the case then , well .. Do I need to say it ? Lol ., any thoughts ?
Dude. C'mon. You ran a stack of three compounds - including two methyls. Yes, even with TUDCA, your enzymes will be elevated. Imagine if you hadn't used TUDCA. Your doctor would have lost his ****.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Dude. C'mon. You ran a stack of three compounds - including two methyls. Yes, even with TUDCA, your enzymes will be elevated. Imagine if you hadn't used TUDCA. Your doctor would have lost his ****.
This.

Even with Tudca, you took a very heavy stack of oral steroids.

Some elevated enzymes are almost guaranteed.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tudca really works. The question is, how is the quality? Hospitals are using pharma grade obviously but joe blow supplement shop may be using crap
That right there.

Why I stick with good ole NAC at high doses.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Gothat3rs Supplements 26
ugsavage Nutrition / Health 13
TESTP89 Nutrition / Health 7
EpiStrong Supplements 19