Final check sheet advise

Alter09

Alter09

Awards
First cycle and I just want to make sure I'm not missing something vital this this every thing I'll be taking to the tee.
Please pay close attention to PCT as I'm not sure when I should take each item. I believe you suppose to separate your selective estrogen receptor modulator from your aromatase inhibitor to prevent rebound gynecomastia correct?

Pre cycle: 2 weeks
Life support x2
Fish oil
Multivitamin
Protein
Creatine
Arginine 5g
Zma
Melatonin

cycle 6 weeks
Halocor 75mg similar to hdrol
Life support x2
Multi
Fish oil
Protein
Arginine
Staminol by GNC
BCAA

PCT 4-8.weeks
nolva 40/40/20/20 I believe maybe 20/20/10/10
D-pol
Arginine
Fish oil
Multi
Life support
Creatine
Preworkout
Protein
Zma with tribulus

Then after I'm two weeks into the PCT I'll start taking erase pro

I'm trying to run a cycle keep gain and minimize damage as much as possible please make sure I'm covering all my basis.

If it all looks good just let me know and if you have any advise I appreciate that too

rphash49

Awards
Looks good to me.

Have some taurine on hand just in case you get back pumps. They suck

Drink a lot of water

Diet is most important on cycle and pct to keep gains.

Also some get a bit lethargic in the later weeks. May want to get one of the following: stano, 4ad or dermacrine

Alter09

Alter09

Awards
Looks good to me.

Have some taurine on hand just in case you get back pumps. They suck

Drink a lot of water

Diet is most important on cycle and pct to keep gains.

Also some get a bit lethargic in the later weeks. May want to get one of the following: stano, 4ad or dermacrine
Thank you brother, I heard about taurine, I work at GNC so if the back pumps get to bad I'll just buy it on the clock ;)

Alter09

Alter09

Awards
Run the Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10.
Yeah i had a brain fartup there for a minute i could remember which one so i put them both lol

Quick question i hear many different things, should i run the SERM and AI together or start the AI on week 3 of the PCT

rphash49

Awards
Yeah i had a brain fartup there for a minute i could remember which one so i put them both lol

Quick question i hear many different things, should i run the SERM and AI together or start the AI on week 3 of the PCT
IMO an AI isn't required for pct but if you want to use it start at week 3. You want estrogen to recover from the cycle.

Also the AI in AD3 is quite weak