epi cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. On training days I dose 20mg when I wake, 10mg 5.5 hours later, and 10mg pre workout. Other days I just dose 20 to 30mg(30 when I run up to 60) and then a dose every 5 hours later.

2. Quote Originally Posted by marblemadness View Post
    I saw pr deadlift but it was the last rep of 6/5/4/3/2/1 sets...i'll try 1rm this week...last 1rm was 556 lb
    Ah that makes sense.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tjfs87 View Post
    On training days I dose 20mg when I wake, 10mg 5.5 hours later, and 10mg pre workout. Other days I just dose 20 to 30mg(30 when I run up to 60) and then a dose every 5 hours later.
    Okay that makes sense.

I generally lift around 2 pm, so doing upon waking, then pre, then around 7 or so sounds right?

4. Sounds fine to me, although some people report epi disrupts sleeping patterns and dont like to dose late, I personally have never experienced this so I prefer to keep the doses based around the half life. When phf was up PA posted something about the benefits of dosing early based on taking advantage of epistanes anti e properties, but from what I remember reading it was largely theory based and didnt really have any real world application to back it up. Id say if it dowant effect your sleep try to keep it based on the half life and dose every 5 to 6 hours.

5. Quote Originally Posted by tjfs87 View Post
    Sounds fine to me, although some people report epi disrupts sleeping patterns and dont like to dose late, I personally have never experienced this so I prefer to keep the doses based around the half life. When phf was up PA posted something about the benefits of dosing early based on taking advantage of epistanes anti e properties, but from what I remember reading it was largely theory based and didnt really have any real world application to back it up. Id say if it dowant effect your sleep try to keep it based on the half life and dose every 5 to 6 hours.
    I found timing doesn't really affect the insomnia - taking it all first thing in the morning hasn't made it any easier to sleep. On the other hand, the lethargy in the hours after dosing may help with sleeping.
    •   

6. It sounds like you had alot of adverse reactions to epi. That sucks bro. The spectrum of responses to epi are so wide. Some people respond very well to it, others moderately and still others none at all.

7. Quote Originally Posted by tjfs87 View Post
    It sounds like you had alot of adverse reactions to epi. That sucks bro. The spectrum of responses to epi are so wide. Some people respond very well to it, others moderately and still others none at all.
    Other than the blood pressure it's all very manageable. Trying to get that under control and make some decent gains in the next three weeks.

I will say though, I don't believe it's as mild as everyone says.

8. Quote Originally Posted by deadliftz View Post
    Other than the blood pressure it's all very manageable. Trying to get that under control and make some decent gains in the next three weeks. I will say though, I don't believe it's as mild as everyone says.
    No hormone is mild. That's a crock. They are all active steroids and should be treated as such. When comparing it to others it is "mild"

9. Agreed. its potential for sides when compared to others is mild, but it shouldn't be treated with any less diligence when cycling.

10. Quote Originally Posted by deadliftz View Post
    Other than the blood pressure it's all very manageable. Trying to get that under control and make some decent gains in the next three weeks.

I will say though, I don't believe it's as mild as everyone says.
    I hope it levels out and you are able to enjoy the last few weeks on cycle.

11. Quote Originally Posted by marblemadness View Post
    Havoc is great...i'm on the third week at 40mg/day...new pr's!!! 510 lb. Deadlift!!!
    How does you dosing schedule look for the full duration? 40mg all the way?

12. Quote Originally Posted by tjfs87 View Post
    On training days I dose 20mg when I wake, 10mg 5.5 hours later, and 10mg pre workout. Other days I just dose 20 to 30mg(30 when I run up to 60) and then a dose every 5 hours later.
    What your fave clone?

13. Havoc is my fav. Quality, reliable, and cheap.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    What your fave clone?
    LGI or Komodo Nut. would be my choice

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

15. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    LGI or Komodo Nut. would be my choice
    Komodo? Really? Any particular reason...
    ?

16. i might run epi in the spring. do you think i need tudca with this or should just regular cycle support be enough liver protection?

17. Its relatively mild. Cycle support should suffice. Save tudca for some horrible toxic methylstack....

18. cool, thanks.

19. @Alasel: havoc it's a kickstart for a tren enantathe/test. enantathe cycle.
    5 weeks at 40/40/40/50/50 before a 10 weeks tren/test.
    Sorry for my english...

20. When do epi sides usually start?

21. I mean like how many days into cycle

22. No side visible...i'm on the 4th week.
    Only some dry joint...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 06:32 AM
  2. pheramax/epi cycle help
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:54 AM
  3. Epi Cycle info.
    By Menser32 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1