Cabergoline

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Can someone pm me a good place to get cabergoline? I was prescribed it for a few months due to high prolactin prior to TRT (thought it was a tumor, but MRI showed nothing). Anyway, I love the way cabergoline makes me feel, and my doc won't prescribe it anymore saying my levels are in range and no further treatment is needed.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can someone pm me a good place to get cabergoline? I was prescribed it for a few months due to high prolactin prior to TRT (thought it was a tumor, but MRI showed nothing). Anyway, I love the way cabergoline makes me feel, and my doc won't prescribe it anymore saying my levels are in range and no further treatment is needed.
I would listen to him and have him test your levels after quite awhile (Due to the long half life). Reason being is cabergoline has caused heart valve damage with valve regurgitation.

So your doc is probably being overly cautious or a reason. TRT already alone can set you up, no need to press harder with cabaser if your level remain.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
That's only for men who lead unhealthy lifestyles, and don't monitor their various levels. It's been shown there is higher mortality in men with low test levels vs high test levels. I doubt a man who is in peak physical health and keeps himself super fit with heavy weight training and cardio is going to experience anything negative from testosterone replacement (as long as he's staying at physiological levels). Always good to be safe though, that's why I regularly monitor my bp and various blood levels every few months, as well as eating cleaner than 90% of guys out there.