What IS your favorite SARM?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious which companies users recommend also. For example, is IronMag Labs Ostarine recommended?

n87

Awards
  • Established
I hear a lot of good reviews on OstaRX. Also, unique and SS make top notch products. A lot of researchers could clearly see the results in their lab animals.

jaymichael

Awards
I'm gonna go with S4. It's great for vascularity, muscle hardness, and strength.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorite SARM is the one that doesn't effect htpa.

Reactions: n87
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you got pre sarm cycle, intra sarm cycle, post sarm cycle blood work done while using your sarm an it showed no change in hpta function?

jaymichael

Awards
you got pre sarm cycle, intra sarm cycle, post sarm cycle blood work done while using your sarm an it showed no change in hpta function?
Correct. After 8 weeks on the triple stack, test serum was still at 994 and LH sitting at 7.5 on an 8.6 scale.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct. After 8 weeks on the triple stack, test serum was still at 994 and LH sitting at 7.5 on an 8.6 scale.
interesting, can you post a pic of that pre cycle, intra cycle, an post cycle blood work, an you may also want to share this with the researchers developing the product for big pharma, cause in all their studies it negatively effects hpta function to a degree.

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
interesting, can you post a pic of that pre cycle, intra cycle, an post cycle blood work, an you may also want to share this with the researchers developing the product for big pharma, cause in all their studies it negatively effects hpta function to a degree.
Ive seen plently of blood work showing the same results he is speaking of

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I have to say S4 felt strong and hard. No sides

jaymichael

Awards
Sure thing. Can I post links?

Sarms don't effect everyone the same. Like I said, I'm one of the lucky ones. Some guys experience a lot of suppression, some hardly any

Big Gains

Big Gains

Awards
I have used most of them, and Ostarine has its place in PCT. That's probably its best use in my experience. My favorite as far as results is S4. Decent strength and hardness, and I leaned out a little on it.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
So overrated lol it goes aways. My eyes work perfectly fine
I was always concerned when i read about vision sides with S4. Always told myself I'd never use it.

Last week, while using a circular saw, a small chip of wood hit my eye. Its still healing.

Moral of this story. If I am so concerned about S4 sides, i should at least wear goggles when using a saw. LOL

jaymichael

Awards
I was always concerned when i read about vision sides with S4. Always told myself I'd never use it.

Last week, while using a circular saw, a small chip of wood hit my eye. Its still healing.

Moral of this story. If I am so concerned about S4 sides, i should at least wear goggles when using a saw. LOL
Haha damn... At least you learned a lesson before you lost an eye

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards

Lol.. damn bro. I hope your eye gets better. The sides from S4 are minimal bro, and is totaly blow out of proportion. As soon as you stop taking it, if you even had issues in the first place, they stop within a day or so.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What dose would you guys recommend to start from and finish to minimize the eye sides?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
If you run the cycle 50 mg 5 on 2 off you'll avoid vision sides. Or at least it will decrease them. But on my cycle I notice the vision sides wearing off. There not bad you jus can let it go to your head bro.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I was always concerned when i read about vision sides with S4. Always told myself I'd never use it. Last week, while using a circular saw, a small chip of wood hit my eye. Its still healing. Moral of this story. If I am so concerned about S4 sides, i should at least wear goggles when using a saw. LOL
Yeah bro lol you learned something new that day.