best bulker out of these

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Nobody likes you Alex, that's why they argue with all of your posts. You're a delusional know-it-all that won't go away.
    nawww, what a shame

2. In high school I took Amino Fuel by Twin Labs between every meal and I put on some serious weight.
    I don't care if it works for anyone else, what is better, etc.
    It was this one time I did this one thing so now I'm going to ignore everyone else and just tell you to take what I take.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    In high school I took Amino Fuel by Twin Labs between every meal and I put on some serious weight.
    I don't care if it works for anyone else, what is better, etc.
    It was this one time I did this one thing so now I'm going to ignore everyone else and just tell you to take what I take.
    ive seen that ish! its got some good cals and good amount of calories per serving! i can see why! haha

4. The msten I was looking at came in 10mg pills. Seems like it us hard to dose I guess. I think my source is actually going to start making SD which would be good. When you ran DMZ did you stack it with test? I am looking to run halo and I'll post my personal experience. Thanks for the help.

Flex I would love that stuff but I can't take it. can't take whey or casein protein. That is probably my biggest obstacle for bulking .

5. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Nobody likes you Alex, that's why they argue with all of your posts. You're a delusional know-it-all that won't go away.

yep
    •   

6. After running msten last year I'm seriously thinking about running it for a cut. I have never taken anything that slowed down my appetite like msten did.
    I'm sure this is very user specific and dependent on the state of your liver. With the appetite suppression I experienced I'm assuming my old wore out liver just can't handle msten that good.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 01:59 AM
  2. whats the best fat loss out of these
    By rob1880 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 11:43 AM
  3. Which PH is the best out of these 6???
    By tshaw024 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 01:58 PM
  4. which out of these PH's would be best?
    By gyno4445 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 01:59 PM
  5. Which would be the best bulker stack of these?
    By andros in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 12:58 AM