First cylce

DREA_25

Awards
Been lurking here a long time, and I've decided to make my first thread on my first cycle that I'm starting February 3rd. I'm 5'8 180 24yo, 12% bf. I have 4 vials test E, 4 weeks of anadrol, clomid for pct. was planning on kick starting with the drol and 500mg test weekly for 12 weeks. My buddy who got me the hook up says in wasting my time unless I do 16 weeks but I've never heard that anywhere while researching these forums over the years. Anyways any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
12 weeks will be fine. 16 might be better with the longer ester but this is your first cycle so shoot for 12, keep diet in check, and enjoy.

DREA_25

Awards
12 weeks will be fine. 16 might be better with the longer ester but this is your first cycle so shoot for 12, keep diet in check, and enjoy.
Do you think clomid for pct is plenty? Should I get arimidex? My buddy is telling me it's a waste of money with it being my first cycle and only doing 500mg test a week

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
Do you think clomid for pct is plenty? Should I get arimidex? My buddy is telling me it's a waste of money with it being my first cycle and only doing 500mg test a week
Yes clomid is plenty. It wouldn't hurt to add nolva and a test booster but will be just fine without it. it's your first cycle you don't know if you will be prone to gyno. I think better safe than sorry you don't want to start growing tits after 8 weeks. Some people are not effected much others are, you want know until you run cycle yourself.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I would have adex on hand just in case you need it. Tongkat Ali is a great natural test booster to add to your pct

DREA_25

Awards
Yes clomid is plenty. It wouldn't hurt to add nolva and a test booster but will be just fine without it. it's your first cycle you don't know if you will be prone to gyno. I think better safe than sorry you don't want to start growing tits after 8 weeks. Some people are not effected much others are, you want know until you run cycle yourself.
alright cool so what you're saying is have the nolva on hand in case of gyno?? And sorry for the 21 questions I'm just a little OCD lol

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
alright cool so what you're saying is have the nolva on hand in case of gyno?? And sorry for the 21 questions I'm just a little OCD lol
Nolva is a good SERM like clomid so if you got nolva I would use that as part of pct. the arimidex would be good to control estrogen on cycle like if you started to get gyno. The nolva is really just optional if you are using clomid.

DREA_25

Awards
Nolva is a good SERM like clomid so if you got nolva I would use that as part of pct. the arimidex would be good to control estrogen on cycle like if you started to get gyno. The nolva is really just optional if you are using clomid.
alright well I think ill just stick with clomid. Think in still going to find some arimidex for peace of mind

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Been lurking here a long time, and I've decided to make my first thread on my first cycle that I'm starting February 3rd. I'm 5'8 180 24yo, 12% bf. I have 4 vials test E, 4 weeks of anadrol, clomid for pct. was planning on kick starting with the drol and 500mg test weekly for 12 weeks. My buddy who got me the hook up says in wasting my time unless I do 16 weeks but I've never heard that anywhere while researching these forums over the years. Anyways any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys
Shoot for 16, 20 is even better later on. 12 is just when things get good.
it is plenty!

Personally, I would have adex on hand just in case you need it. Tongkat Ali is a great natural test booster to add to your pct
x2

OP, using drol you'll prolly need it, or you'll use it during down road w another cycle

DREA_25

Awards
Shoot for 16, 20 is even better later on. 12 is just when things get good. it is plenty! x2 OP, using drol you'll prolly need it, or you'll use it during down road w another cycle
Would you suggest cutting out the drol altogether? I wanted to do just test but my buddy talked me into it. Most of what I have read makes me think drol will give me some bad sides and in really paranoid about getting sides

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you suggest cutting out the drol altogether? I wanted to do just test but my buddy talked me into it. Most of what I have read makes me think drol will give me some bad sides and in really paranoid about getting sides
If it's for strength and size, keep the drol.

DREA_25

Awards
If it's for strength and size, keep the drol.
what would you say the chances of getting sides with drol are? And if sides come about, how long does the adex or nolva take to kick in and stop it?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm on the back end of a 12 week cycle right now, Test with SD kicker and epi on end, on second week of epistane now. I started the cycle at at 5'7" 173, sitting at 199 as of this morning fasted. So 12 weeks can definitely do you good.

Keep in mind though I'm dirty bulkin' Lee Priest style lol. Eat everything.

DREA_25

Awards
I'm on the back end of a 12 week cycle right now, Test with SD kicker and epi on end, on second week of epistane now. I started the cycle at at 5'7" 173, sitting at 199 as of this morning fasted. So 12 weeks can definitely do you good. Keep in mind though I'm dirty bulkin' Lee Priest style lol. Eat everything.
haha how much do you think you will keep? Do you do much cardio? I play pick up hoops a lot i wonder if I would have to cut down on hooping during cycle

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
haha how much do you think you will keep? Do you do much cardio? I play pick up hoops a lot i wonder if I would have to cut down on hooping during cycle
I don't do cardio at all when I'm bulking because my metabolism is full retard and I would have to eat 3 million cals a day lol. If you want to keep playing ball it's fine but you'll need to eat more to compensate for what you burn. I would recommend cutting down on cardio if you have a fast metabolism like me.

I think I'll only lose 5lbs or so after if anything, also hoping to be around 210-215 at end. I'm not stopping bulking after, if anything I might up calories in PCT to make sure I don't lose anything. But for me fat is not a thought in my mind right now(I'm definitely not fat though), it's go big or go home, SHW powerlifter style haha.

DREA_25

Awards
I don't do cardio at all when I'm bulking because my metabolism is full retard and I would have to eat 3 million cals a day lol. If you want to keep playing ball it's fine but you'll need to eat more to compensate for what you burn. I would recommend cutting down on cardio if you have a fast metabolism like me. I think I'll only lose 5lbs or so after if anything, also hoping to be around 210-215 at end. I'm not stopping bulking after, if anything I might up calories in PCT to make sure I don't lose anything. But for me fat is not a thought in my mind right now(I'm definitely not fat though), it's go big or go home, SHW powerlifter style haha.
that's badass if you get to 215. I was 173 this morning actually and the little electronic %bf tester says I'm around 10.5% so I think id like to cut a tad more bodyfat before I do my first pin. I think I'm underestimating how much I could actually gain on this

DREA_25

Awards
If I could figure out how to post a picture I would. All bromo/no homo of course

DREA_25

Awards
Gear should be here any day. Getting kinda nervous tho now that I'm getting so closer

DREA_25

Awards
Your gear got...stolen? What, by customs?
thought my guy flaked but I have gear now. Any last suggestions before my first pin? Going to pin before I hit legs tonight. I plan on pinning Sunday Thursday in the future

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Get bloods done consistently.

Also, for a first cycle, I really don't see the need for the drol. It's amazing what 500mg of test alone can do for an AAS virgin.