Tren Cylce after running Gasparis New Halo

jblake1170

Awards
I am about to finish up my 6 week cycle of Gasparis new halo. Quite frankly besides a very mild strength increase i did not notice/get the results I was hoping for. I ran it at two pills a day and am also on TRT 200/mg per week. I was wondering thoughts on if I did a quick for to 6 week cylce of Tren 100mg a day in Jan. I would normally not run something that quickly but am getting married in Jamaica in March and am disappointed in the Halo. I have plenty of experience in the PH world before this cycle and I am not saying it was bunk but definitely the weakest compound I have ever ran.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100 mg is very little, It's a whooole different level between a ph and tren not only with the gains but the sides. I would strongly advice you not to run it before your marriage cause you just don't know how it'll affect you. Some people get huge depressions from this or they can't control their mood. And I'm also quite positive you don't wanna get shutdown before your honeymoon.

jblake1170

Awards
I am talking about the oral PH tren (19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione). When I ran it before I was at 90-120 mg and had almost no sides and a great cycle.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I am talking about the oral PH tren (19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione). When I ran it before I was at 90-120 mg and had almost no sides and a great cycle.
Is that dienolone? That stuff is known to shut you down hard, but being on TRT I guess it doesn't matter much.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re probably good to run some trenavar in January man. Have you considered running epistane with the trenavar? I hear that epistane+trenavar is a great stack; and you’ve already ran trenavar before so it would make sense if you wanted to add some epistane.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re probably good to run some trenavar in January man. Have you considered running epistane with the trenavar? I hear that epistane+trenavar is a great stack; and you’ve already ran trenavar before so it would make sense if you wanted to add some epistane.
Lol, you love the epi AG. Your love for it was pretty much the main reason I brought a load on Black Friday - excited to try it