Epi Cycle

ZyzzBrah1993

Awards
Hey all,

Currently 5 days into my Epistane cycle.
I understand Epistane takes 2-3 weeks to begin to work properly, But I feel like Absolute SH!&*! Is there any idea why I feel like this?
My first day on I took two scoops of Hemo Rage pre workout and I honestly felt like throwing this EPI away as I felt like death, Anyway i came to the conclusion this was just the crash off the Hemo Rage.

But still I've had headaches everyday more aless, And I keep getting a spasm in my upper back to the left, these aren't like cramps its literally just like a muscle spasm but for about 15-30minutes. Its focking crazy.

I even ran Tren for my first cycle (stupid i know but i kept 90% of the gains and was an amazing cycle!) and didn't feel like this. Anyway is there any explanation anyone can think of?

Cycle is currently
20/30/30/40/40

Still only on 20mg and i feel like this :s

EXTREME LABS EPI MAYHEM is the brand i am using at the moment,

Im drinking between 5-6l water a day, My diet is consisting of lean meats/fish/veg/carbs etc Getting around 240g Protein 70g Fats and filling the rest with carbs.

Currently taking alongside cycle Liv.52 for added protection (more for peace of mind)

thanks guys!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Check bp. Headache on cycle is usually blood pressure. Any nose bleeds or anything?

Cramps is usually hydration. 5l is what roughly 1.5g? Add some sodium, potassium or a sports drink like Gatorade.

Also liv52 is alright but I recommend a true cycle support like LGI damage control or CEL cycle assist or AIs product. They protect more than your liver.

ZyzzBrah1993

Awards
Nope, not of yet anyway.

I'm just finding it strange to feel like this only 5 days in!

Will get my BP Checked daily at home from now on whilst on Cycle and running PCT

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5 days at 20 mg... It's not the Epistane
This might sound crazy, but I would stop the cycle, figure out what's going on with labwork and a checkup.
Then start it again as soon as you feel better, this time at 40mg the entire cycle. Some people do maybe 1 week at 30 to make sure they don't have issues with Epi, but this compound is so freaking mild yet gives great results. Your only issues should be backpumps and mild bp increase.
Its the only methylated compound I've taken and had my liver enzymes actually stay within ranges.

ZyzzBrah1993

Awards
thanks for the reply,
I feel much better today which is strange! Considering how bad i felt the other day.
I will monitor myself carefully and if it reoccurs in early stages i will stop cycle and get medical help.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Up that dose if you continue feeling better. I've seen double and triple that dosage ran for 6 weeks. Most everyone gets results with little to no sides at 40 mg.

deadliftz

Awards
I'm also five days in today (36mg) and had severe headaches the first two or three days; felt like hypertension. Feeling much better so give it time and maybe get your blood pressure checked.

I'm also only running liver support so maybe you should try something for blood pressure.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epi and SD both can raise my bp pretty substantially. Epi/Clen combo was the absolute worst.
Here's my favorites:

Arginine AKG 1-2 grams minimum 3x a day. all time favorite
NADH(active niacin) a damn close runner up
Large amounts of Omegas, salmon/krill being the best.
^All very effective^
Never seen significant results with these but they all should help:
Ginkgo, Magnesium, ubiquinol(or CoQ10), vitamin C, yucca, grapeseed extract, and actually hawthorne berry

BP headaches=aspirin
I highly recommend stopping by a pharmacy that has a public auto-BP-device before and after work. If you are over 155/80, a doctor's visit should be in order.
If he/she wants to put you on a bp med short-term, I also highly recommend Bystolic. Great beta blocker drug that will keep you nice, calm, and peaceful on-cycle, bp low, headaches controlled, flushing controlled, and best of all, still able to get a hard-on. It is a very popular drug available by samples from the Doc's office since it isn't very cheap. $40 a month w/insurance.

deadliftz

Awards
Epi and SD both can raise my bp pretty substantially. Epi/Clen combo was the absolute worst. Here's my favorites: Arginine AKG 1-2 grams minimum 3x a day. all time favorite NADH(active niacin) a damn close runner up Large amounts of Omegas, salmon/krill being the best. ^All very effective^ Never seen significant results with these but they all should help: Ginkgo, Magnesium, ubiquinol(or CoQ10), vitamin C, yucca, grapeseed extract, and actually hawthorne berry BP headaches=aspirin I highly recommend stopping by a pharmacy that has a public auto-BP-device before and after work. If you are over 155/80, a doctor's visit should be in order. If he/she wants to put you on a bp med short-term, I also highly recommend Bystolic. Great beta blocker drug that will keep you nice, calm, and peaceful on-cycle, bp low, headaches controlled, flushing controlled, and best of all, still able to get a hard-on. It is a very popular drug available by samples from the Doc's office since it isn't very cheap. $40 a month w/insurance.
Do you find arginine effective for controlling bp? I'm looking for something other than Hawthorne to help if bp becomes an issue in the next few weeks.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Do you find arginine effective for controlling bp? I'm looking for something other than Hawthorne to help if bp becomes an issue in the next few weeks.
Anything that vasodialates helps. Argentine agamatine betaine nitrate 81mg aspirin. Q10 seems to be effective also.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anything that vasodialates helps. Argentine agamatine betaine nitrate 81mg aspirin. Q10 seems to be effective also.
Oh, yea. Potassium nitrate too. Haven't used it but I hear very good things.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Oh, yea. Potassium nitrate too. Haven't used it but I hear very good things.
Helps with hydration and back pumps. Never noticed bp effects personally. That's my experience. Could help.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
I had the same exact problem while on my epi cycle... An extreme tightening and headache in the rear of my head/back of neck whenever I tried to do anything strenuous. Weird as hell. I upped water dosage, added taurine, and added some coenzyme q-10 for Bp and they went away after about a week

deadliftz

Awards
I had the same exact problem while on my epi cycle... An extreme tightening and headache in the rear of my head/back of neck whenever I tried to do anything strenuous. Weird as hell. I upped water dosage, added taurine, and added some coenzyme q-10 for Bp and they went away after about a week
Interesting, for me it was in the forehead and constant.

ZyzzBrah1993

Awards
Glad to see it's not just me lol!
Yeah guys 7 days in today and upped it to 30, gonna see how this goes then run the other 4 weeks on 40mg .
Chest session yesterday was epic, PB'd more aless all my lifts!
Sides have more aless subsided now. Just occasionally get a slight pain in my left chest, Though this has happened well before EPI and have been checked out numerous times to find nothing.

deadliftz

Awards
Glad to see it's not just me lol! Yeah guys 7 days in today and upped it to 30, gonna see how this goes then run the other 4 weeks on 40mg . Chest session yesterday was epic, PB'd more aless all my lifts! Sides have more aless subsided now. Just occasionally get a slight pain in my left chest, Though this has happened well before EPI and have been checked out numerous times to find nothing.
Yeah I've been getting chest pains sometimes, hoping it's just acid reflux.

If it's persistent though, maybe ask your doctor about pleurisy. Took them a long time to diagnose mine, as it felt like the pain was in my heart.

ZyzzBrah1993

Awards
I'm actually really considering stopping this cycle, running a thorough PCT and maybe just doing test400 abit later on.

Don't particularly wanna feel like this just to add size etc. Strange thing is when I ran Tren I was fine! I had serious lethargy that was it but i battled it on PCT.

My nips are beginning to itch, although their not sensitive and I can feel no hard bumps. I'm struggling to poop! I'm used to pooping 3x or more a day! My farts absolutely stink all the time. And my parents have mentioned my face looks a little blotchy in places (they both know I'm on these with my dad doing AAS himself).

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just reading the OP...

drop call caffeine / lower the dose. Up water intake SIGNIFICANTLY. Get a gallon milk jug and drink it 2x a day

aspirin also helps

deadliftz

Awards
How long into a cycle will blood pressure issues usually appear? Day 7 and my readings are good, just curious when I should check again.

On a side note, this looks like a popular week for epi.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
How long into a cycle will blood pressure issues usually appear? Day 7 and my readings are good, just curious when I should check again. On a side note, this looks like a popular week for epi.
Logs popping up all over!

ZyzzBrah1993

Awards
Day 8 today feeling much better! Upped water intake and started my Multi vits again.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
How long into a cycle will blood pressure issues usually appear? Day 7 and my readings are good, just curious when I should check again.

On a side note, this looks like a popular week for epi.
1-2 days, sometimes towards the end. It really just varies by user

ZyzzBrah1993

Awards
Great back workout last night btw on day 8! Pumps were insane! My lats felt asif they were ripping through my t shirt and it was a baggy tee!

Legs tonight gonna try PB my squats etc go hard as i can.

So far sides have been a little lethargy, Hungry as fuark! And occasionally it feels asif my nipples are itchy or are hurting but im not sure if this is just down to Gyno Paranoia. Have done self exams at home and don't feel anything unusual tbh.

Will update later with results to my leg session!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epi really shouldn't give you any gyno issues, You'll know when gyno strikes, its noticeably uncomfortable. You may as well get on a good RC site and get some letro or aromasin. You'll need it eventually on another cycle if not now.