proviron and alcohol?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I am taking provi (50 mgs) daily can i drink beer? Lets say 3 cans on saturday . Yay or nay? My tren cycle is coming soon i am cutting now

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
You'll be fine. I've been on proviron at 25mgs for 5 weeks now. I casually drink every weekend. I have at home urine analysis kits and nothing negative has appeared.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine. I've been on proviron at 25mgs for 5 weeks now. I casually drink every weekend. I have at home urine analysis kits and nothing negative has appeared.
Thank you so much my friend, i am using 25 mgs on non training days and i am using 50 on training days, your comment relieves me as i want to drink on new year haha!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless that kit is testing for alt ast ggt bilirubin and other liver enzymes it's worthless in assessing liver function.

I'm not saying it will harm your liver as it is not hepatotoxic and very very mildly if at all.

Additionally how in the world are you satisfied by the very first reply by a random stranger on an Internet forum.

Learn to research for credible substantive data - pubmed.com

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Unless that kit is testing for alt ast ggt bilirubin and other liver enzymes it's worthless in assessing liver function.

I'm not saying it will harm your liver as it is not hepatotoxic and very very mildly if at all.

Additionally how in the world are you satisfied by the very first reply by a random stranger on an Internet forum.

Thanks for the input my friend, I will also check that link, also the poster is not totally unknown, Ive seen his posts and he seems very informed, but you are right, all advices are welcome and one needs to research over the responses just to reinforce the knowledge.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards

I also have a physical with blood work done 2-3 times a year. Not as often I would like but funds are limited for starving graduate students. My UA kit measures/detects:

Nitrites
Leukocytes
Glucose
pH
Protein (albumin)
Ketones
Specific gravity
Blood
Bilirubin
Urobilinogen

I agree and of course the OP knows also that first hand research is done before you ask for others experience. And to keep it all in perspective he is talking about a few drinks on new years, lol. We're not talking about cheque drops, we're talking about proviron.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
It's cool double up in the proviron dosage and chase it with some tren, this way you stay anabolic. Just be sure to take some saw palmetto otherwise your liver will melt and you'll get a tummy ache
You queen
troll

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 13