Need opinion on dymethazine cycle

Snicket63

Awards
I bulked for 2 1/2 weeks from 193-208 on the dmz at 48 mg per day using some liver support but I decided I needed to cut so I cut my dosage back to 16mg and extended my cycle for about 4 more weeks. I figured this would be ok because my dosage was so low but I'm worried about liver damage. I have since run out of my liver support but I have 2 more weeks worth of my dmz I planned on cutting on. Am I being parrinoid?

Snicket63

Awards
I would not run DMZ without some kind of supporting supps. Grab yourself some more Cycle Assist or Liver Assist XT
Ik. Atleast the dmz has some NAC and milk thistle in it. But you think I can finish my cut or should I come off within a few days?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont stop the cycle. Just grab some more nac at walgreens. Or better yet get anothet bottle of cycle support and run in into pct. 16 mg is not even that much. I think your good to go.

Snicket63

Awards
Dont stop the cycle. Just grab some more nac at walgreens. Or better yet get anothet bottle of cycle support and run in into pct. 16 mg is not even that much. I think your good to go.
Yeah I've been drinking water keeping my urine very light yellow but I'm probably just parrinoid. What is a sign I should watch out for that means stop immediately before its to late?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude your fine. I was on cycle support on 32mg of msten and had dark urin and felt tired as hell all the time. Those are the first sign of a stressed out liver.

Snicket63

Awards
Dude your fine. I was on cycle support on 32mg of msten and had dark urin and felt tired as hell all the time. Those are the first sign of a stressed out liver.
I do get dark urine when I don't drink water all day long but I don't really feel that tired. Also how was the m sten? I got another bottle of dmz, got a bottle of m sten and I ordered a g of epidrol. After I use all this stuff I hope to be satisfied with the way I look.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Msten is strong, big gains but harsh sides for most. Don't skimp on supports with msten. I had to r7n trest with it just to function. Lethargy was just awful.

Snicket63

Awards
Msten is strong, big gains but harsh sides for most. Don't skimp on supports with msten. I had to r7n trest with it just to function. Lethargy was just awful.
Ill only be running 12mg. Hopefully won't be to bad. Ill make sure to pick up some NAC, milk thistle and some hawthorn berry for m sten.