Workouts for first cycle help

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
Starting my first cycle after Christmas. 500mg test E for 10 weeks (only have 2 10ml vials).
24 years old, 5'11 been working out for a year. I understand AS. I research ALL THE TIME. I'm running .5 adex EOD and my pct is powerchews and nolvadex. But I need a workout regimen. I wanna cut, so I know to eat less calories than my daily intake. (2500 cals). So, should I do higher reps with less weight OR lower reps with heavier weights? BTW I have a good diet planned. Plenty of meat, healthy snacks and continuous small meals.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Starting my first cycle after Christmas. 500mg test E for 10 weeks (only have 2 10ml vials). 24 years old, 5'11 been working out for a year. I understand AS. I research ALL THE TIME. I'm running .5 adex EOD and my pct is powerchews and nolvadex. But I need a workout regimen. I wanna cut, so I know to eat less calories than my daily intake. (2500 cals). So, should I do higher reps with less weight OR lower reps with heavier weights? BTW I have a good diet planned. Plenty of meat, healthy snacks and continuous small meals.
Honestly man, I'd say bulk on your first cycle. You'll never grow like your first one. I don't recommend gear to cut because that SHOULD be achieved through diet.

If you maintain weight at 2500 cals all id recommend is adding in 30 minutes of cardio on lift days. I do better at maintenance cals and adding in cardio than a huge deficit. If you decide to bulk no need to go nuts with a surplus, only add like 20 a day.

As far as routine, I like high volume when I'm on. Pumps are tremendous. Get as much blood and nutrients in the muscle as possible.

Pct, add in an AI. OTC like erase is a great add. DAA is also good to add. Nolva at mg a day for 6 weeks. 3 weeks in add your erase. 3-2-1 capsules a day. Daa at 3G all 6 weeks.

Looks like you've done a little reading hope this helps as well.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man, I'd say bulk on your first cycle. You'll never grow like your first one. I don't recommend gear to cut because that SHOULD be achieved through diet.

If you maintain weight at 2500 cals all id recommend is adding in 30 minutes of cardio on lift days. I do better at maintenance cals and adding in cardio than a huge deficit. If you decide to bulk no need to go nuts with a surplus, only add like 20 a day.

As far as routine, I like high volume when I'm on. Pumps are tremendous. Get as much blood and nutrients in the muscle as possible.

Pct, add in an AI. OTC like erase is a great add. DAA is also good to add. Nolva at mg a day for 6 weeks. 3 weeks in add your erase. 3-2-1 capsules a day. Daa at 3G all 6 weeks.

Looks like you've done a little reading hope this helps as well.
I agree with super. Plus you dont want to cut using a long ester imo. Prop is the way to go when doing a cut. Just eat a little cleaner. And I wouldn't change your workout routine either. High reps dont necessarily mean more cut in the end. Stick to hypertrophy 8-12 rep range. And def dont try to cut right after cycle or say by by to all those gains.

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. But I know I wanna cut. Will I add belly fat with a bulk?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. But I know I wanna cut. Will I add belly fat with a bulk?
No. Just slowly increase your cals from maintenance. If you notice fat accumulation back it down just a smidge.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Is everyone skipping over the fact that he's only been working out a year and is already doing an AAS cycle?

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
Is everyone skipping over the fact that he's only been working out a year and is already doing an AAS cycle?
there's always that one cocksucker that comes in and ruins it

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
there's always that one cocksucker that comes in and ruins it
Haha you at least made me laugh! Most "my first cycle threads are fail" I owe you reps for this response alone!!

ucmuscle

Awards
Don't cut like they all said. Recomp. Gain muscle and loose fat.