will i lose muscle doing this

mbig

Awards
I'm taking 3 different prohormones and im working out for 7 hours is working out that long catabolic

mbig

Awards
yes pease help i worked out for 2.5 hours to day and diddnt do any more because im unsure

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
is it possible to overtrain when taking phs?
Yes it is.
To optimize the run don't lift more,
Eat and sleep more after those crazy workout days.

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just post one of your workouts so we can see what you mean?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Why don't you just post one of your workouts so we can see what you mean?
If it is as long a session as he says, the contents of the workout are irrelevant.

Keep it to 1-2 hours. Pound a shake back after and if you really want to, add a short second workout later

mbig

Awards
unfortunatly i dont have the luxury of having a camera i can barly pay service for my phone but i just not clear i did some research and it says anabolic steroids stops the secretion of cortisol so dose that mean i can work out all i want without losing muscle ?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you dont even know how long to workout,you have no business doing the ds/ph's you listed. Next question will be, do i need a cycle support?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
unfortunatly i dont have the luxury of having a camera i can barly pay service for my phone but i just not clear i did some research and it says anabolic steroids stops the secretion of cortisol so dose that mean i can work out all i want without losing muscle ?
Even assuming that theory were true why would you want ti workout so much? Your muscles aren't growing in the gym. If you can't properly cause enough muscle damage in 2 hours then you are doing it wrong. Past that point you are just expending calories that could be used for growth and also asking for injuries

mbig

Awards
If you dont even know how long to workout,you have no business doing the ph's you listed. Next question will be, do i need a cycle support?
I've ran phs befor my pct is nolvadex 50/50/50/50 i just need some details whether if i will lose muscle if i workout long taking prohormones

mbig

Awards
Even assuming that theory were true why would you want ti workout so much? Your muscles aren't growing in the gym. If you can't properly cause enough muscle damage in 2 hours then you are doing it wrong. Past that point you are just expending calories that could be used for growth and also asking for injuries
my thought is i would tear more muscle fibers and use sleep to recover plus the fact that im injesting phs which speeds up the process

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've ran phs befor my pct is nolvadex 50/50/50/50 i just need some details whether if i will lose muscle if i workout long taking prohormones
What are you taking for cycle support on cycle?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
2.5 hrs is too much. 1.5 hrs or less is good.
Not really. Even naturally you can push 4hrs if you eat for it. Intra workout supplements come into play then.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not really. Even naturally you can push 4hrs if you eat for it. Intra workout supplements come into play then.
I agree,but everything has to be lined up correctly. Nutrition wise. His whole plan seems all wrong. Bad diet, no clue about workouts and just throw more ds/ph in the mix. That sounds like a bad plan from the start.

mbig

Awards
no one bottles of msten, epi 2a 3a, milk thistle ,Silibinin ,Ursodeoxycholic Acid

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
He also says hes 27% bodyfat. I'm pretty sure this is a troll.

mbig

Awards
thanks brother ill try 5 to 7 hours since im on phs ill post transformation pics after my cycle

mbig

Awards
Im done posting i have the information i need thank you everyone transformation pics after my cycle

JD261985

Banned
Awards
thanks brother ill try 5 to 7 hours since im on phs ill post transformation pics after my cycle
Yes please do i really want to see the results a 7 hr workout multiple times a week gives you. I try to lift for under an hour full body at a brisk pace. Where did you read that 7 hours is normal? Even some of the elite bodybuilders wouldn't push that hard

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maybe if you throw some tren and deca in the mix kicked off with meth,you could workout 12-14 hrs. Think how fkn huge you would be;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im done posting i have the information i need thank you everyone transformation pics after my cycle
But why the hell are you lifting 7 hours a day?

This is just stupid. Someone PM me if he posts transformation pictures.

JoshR

Awards
isnt running milk thistle on cycle counter productive?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
isnt running milk thistle on cycle counter productive?
No but theoretically it can interfere with a PH just a little if you take them too close to one another.

dubfungus

Awards
No such thing as over training if you replace cals eat enough sleep enough you'll be fine. If you neglect those then yes your body won't build or respond. Everyone as an individual can work out how long as many sets etc. Why should I limit my work out to what you do. Tom platz did hours an hours of squats an had the best legs in bb history

SaGe_777

Awards
Dont u have job nd life....seven hours a day, if you can workout that long then obviously arent working out intensely or using weights that push in the gym!!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did this guy say his pct was Nolva 50/50/50/50? Lmao.... Can't believe you guys got hooked by this.... Troll

Op, to answer your original question Yes..... Pretty soon you will have the body of an 80 year old man, and nutz to match it on 3 phs.

jgaz18

jgaz18

Awards
Who has time to lift 7 hrs a day? If he has a job and works 8-5 then he would workout til midnight? Interesting schedule! I workout 1 hr a day work 40 hrs at a full time job and part time as a firefighter and I'm exhausted

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who has time to lift 7 hrs a day? If he has a job and works 8-5 then he would workout til midnight? Interesting schedule! I workout 1 hr a day work 40 hrs at a full time job and part time as a firefighter and I'm exhausted
I work a full 40 sometimes + but im also a lawyer. You have won sir. :p

But seriously if I had to go back to working a very physical job with only 1 hr or so to workout I would go back to upper lower 4 days a week. 4 to 8 different exercises 2 or 3 compound rest isolation. I could make it work.

I currently workout about 2 hrs 4x a week. I couldn't imagine 7 hrs.

I could see 4 with a gabby lifting buddy but thats why I lift alone

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must be the least intense workout of all time haha.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established