First PH Cycle, Havoc/Tamox

DeadliftDawg

DeadliftDawg

Awards
New to the forums, hello everyone!

So I've been lurking for about a week, in a quest to take it to the next level, mainly looking for a little bump with my progression.

-Background
-23 y/o
-3 1/2 training years
- 6ft 220lbs
- 365lb squat 484 dead 305 Bench

Going to be running my first pro-hormone cycle and am looking for some constructive criticism on my cycle and mainly on dosing.

I have:

- 1 bottle RPN Havoc 20/30/40/30 or 30/30/30/30 or maybe 20/40/40/20 , also just to clarify, 30/30/30/30 = 30mg everyday for week 1-4 correct? Would two bottles be better, to extend the cycle, maybe in the 5-6 week range?

- Purus Labs Organ Shield, I will take as directed.
- Multi Vitamin, ed

PCT-
- 2 bottles of Tamoxifen Citrate 100tabs 30mg ea. I need help with dosing here. 30/30/20/15/15
- Finaflex Revo PCT Black, I will take as directed.
- Finaflex Pure Test, I will take as directed.

Thanks, and if there is anything I haven't touched on or missed, please feel free to holler at your boy!!

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
Where did you get the havoc from? There's been plenty of fake bottles floating around on Amazon. I would keep it simple and clean for your first cycle. Keep it at 30 mg all 4 weeks. Your PCT looks good but since you have 30 mg tabs I'd do 30/30/15/15. I would add 6g of fish oil a day on cycle and make sure you pound water!

bel1

Awards
30ed is fine for ur first cycle if u get another bottle which imo you should, u could up the dose after the first few weeks if sides aren't that bad.. pct run it 30/30/15/15 add another week if needed not sure how u wanted to get the 20mg dosing gonna be a pain in the ass
everything else looks fine, what are your goals?

DeadliftDawg

DeadliftDawg

Awards
Where did you get the havoc from? There's been plenty of fake bottles floating around on Amazon. I would keep it simple and clean for your first cycle. Keep it at 30 mg all 4 weeks. Your PCT looks good but since you have 30 mg tabs I'd do 30/30/15/15. I would add 6g of fish oil a day on cycle and make sure you pound water!
How am I going to know the difference between a fake or legit bottle?

Yeah the 30/30/15/15 sounds more reasonable.

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
How am I going to know the difference between a fake or legit bottle? Yeah the 30/30/15/15 sounds more reasonable.
It will probably pass the eye test. Smell the bottle. It should smell like rotten eggs. If not, don't freak. It may still be good.

DeadliftDawg

DeadliftDawg

Awards
It will probably pass the eye test. Smell the bottle. It should smell like rotten eggs. If not, don't freak. It may still be good.
Alright, well once the product gets here, i'll give it the ol' eye test as well as the smell. I'll let you know bro.

Thanks